February 2021 Scrapbook Challenge

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:welcome: to the February Monthly Scrapbook Challenge!!

All pages 6x6 or larger count - let's get scrappin'!!

Goal Total for February: 100

Actual Completed Total: 193

Scrapper Goals:

c.beara:
Chae: 20
concertkatie: 5
jeniferdwn: 25 :cheer2:
Poppins2000:
PrincessNancy96: 50 :cheer2:

Pages completed:
c.beara:
Chae: 13
concertkatie:
jeniferdwn: 28 :love:
Poppins2000:
PrincessNancy96: 152

Met goal: :cheer2:
Leader: :love:

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I know I haven’t been in this group in about a year. I had a lot of issues after we moved and I battled with depression anxiety and PTSD. I also lost my job due to Covid. Im working on getting everything under control and I’m using my crafts and hobbies to help me. I hope it’s ok to come back. I need this group to help me keep up and to have to keep me on track. My goal for this month is 25. It feels good to be back on track.

Hi everyone. I know I haven’t been in this group in about a year. I had a lot of issues after we moved and I battled with depression anxiety and PTSD. I also lost my job due to Covid. Im working on getting everything under control and I’m using my crafts and hobbies to help me. I hope it’s ok to come back. I need this group to help me keep up and to have to keep me on track. My goal for this month is 25. It feels good to be back on track.

Absolutely -- welcome back!! I'm sorry to hear you have been dealing with a lot but I find that scrapping/projects are my therapy...
Please jump back in and know we are all here for you!

Updated to here!!! Keep up the good work!!!
I'm plugging right along... all the snow I've been home catching up on pages!!!

I'm excited I have:
My DD's grad school book current!
My youngest's service book current!
Christmas tree book current!
Family Christmas album current!
Youngest's college book current!
2020 album complete! (not a lot going on with being at home)

goal to have DD's 2012 HS grad trip by the end of the month (one more day and then some odd and ends events-needed filler pages)

Updated to here! I meet my goal for the month and Disney 2012 was completed and in the albums by 3pm yesterday!!!

4 albums over 308 pages!! My kids were laughing! They say I'll never top the 7 album - first Disney trip at Christmas though... I think I will leave that number alone... Since we had never been at Christmas, I went crazy trying to capture everything on camera...

I'll check back in tonight for finally tally so hopefully the others can check in...

Congrats Jeniferdwn! You are this month's winner. If you don't have time to host in March please let me know and I'll be happy to host. I'll check back in tomorrow..

Keep up the good work everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!