February 2020

According to what I feel is a reputable source: Discounts may come out Tuesday. It's also possible that Tuesday won't happen so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong.

Anything can change, I'd still check on Monday. (I feel it's VERY safe to say they won't happen on a weekend, I've never seen Disney release discounts over a weekend). Perhaps we could see a Visa Discount release on Monday but it seems signs are pointing to Tuesday.

I can't share what this source is but it's more than a bus driver rumor, I'll just say that. Happy weekend everybody!

According to what I feel is a reputable source: Discounts may come out Tuesday. It's also possible that Tuesday won't happen so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong.

Anything can change, I'd still check on Monday. (I feel it's VERY safe to say they won't happen on a weekend, I've never seen Disney release discounts over a weekend). Perhaps we could see a Visa Discount release on Monday but it seems signs are pointing to Tuesday.

I can't share what this source is but it's more than a bus driver rumor, I'll just say that. Happy weekend everybody!

Thank you! But, ugh, I have an 8 a.m. appointment on Tuesday. This maybe a little tricky.

Booked at Poly standard, looking for Poly CL, or any MK or Epcot resort, standard or CL. What we choose will depend on the discount and perceived value. If nothing better is available, we will stick with our original Poly room. :thumbsup2

Of note, if we end up in a MK club level, my family would get one-park-per-day passes instead of hoppers. That, along with the convenient breakfasts, libations, and evening noms, helps soften the CL upcharge. For the Epcot resorts, we NEED hoppers, because I can’t resist walking into WS every evening. ::yes::

Good luck to everyone waiting!

So glad I checked this thread today, thanks for the info! Planning a late February trip, hoping those dates will be covered too.

And off topic, but we live in Upper St Clair, so Hi neighbor :flower1:

Ok, all this waiting has given me too much time to debate our resort choice. I changed our reservation.

Now Booked: CSR

Watching for Discounts at: CSR or AKL

I just looked to see if anything changed with the discount that was supposed to end 9/29/19 and they extended it to 12/24/19 (20% off room). I am getting a little nervous of how small the Jan-April discounts will be :(

New Disney VISA offer for Riviera only.

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer! Save up to 40% on room rates at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

Important Details
  • Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
  • Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
  • Offer is nontransferable.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.

New Disney VISA offer for Riviera only.

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer! Save up to 40% on room rates at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

Important Details
  • Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
  • Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
  • Offer is nontransferable.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
Where did you find this info? I can’t find it on the Disney site

Hmm just read the terms for the visa discount above for the Riviera. I have 4 rooms booked (going with my adult married children) at BWI does that mean I could only use the discount for my room and not their room? Haven’t used the visa discount before-

Iam so sorry my computer is acting up... On with my thought... I would be willing to pay that price for resorts with in walking distance to the parks and I do realize they have the skylines at that resort , but its still to far away to the parks for us .

Just called for Feb 21 to 25 - Riviera Resort Studio Deluxe Visa Discount for 4 nights $2,189 which is more than our current non discounted rates at Port Orleans Riverside (2 nights) and Boardwalk Inn (2 nights). Oh well. It would have had to have been a really good discount since we stay at Port Orleans for the boat to Disney Springs and BWI for walk to HS and EP. Let's keep our fingers crossed for more discounts this week!

Last edited:
I just called. Riviera with the disney Visa promo for my same 5 nights (Feb 12-17, 2020) with base tickets and a Standard Studio (1 adult, 2 children who are technically "Disney adults") is $4181.55. Still $200 more expensive than my current Gran Destino Tower club level room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter