February 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

bumping

Still hoping for Ohana's dinner for 4 on Feb 8, 10 or 11.

I have Ohana on Feb 9th at 5:30pm for 3 people although believe they would have given us a table for 4.

I know this isn't listed in your dates but wanted you to be aware.

I am cancelling the following since I had to postpone my trip :sad2: Please PM me if you are interested. I will wait until tomorrow evening to cancel.

All ressies are for 3 people but I think 4 would work too!

Monday, February 9th - Ohana 5:30PM
Tuesday, February 10th - Crystal Palace 8:20AM
Wednesday, February 11th - Le Cellier 5:55PM
Thursday, February 12th - Tusker House 8:30AM

I am looking for a dinner reservation for Garden Grill on Feb 15th for a party of 4.

I am cancelling the following since I had to postpone my trip :sad2: Please PM me if you are interested. I will wait until tomorrow evening to cancel.

PMed....hope you got it!

Need Chef Mickey for 2/25 for my sons 5th bday. I.d .be willing to trade California Grill 5:40 for the same night. princess:

I have an 8.05 on the 12th of feb for 5 people at crystal palace that im going to cancel.
Pm me if you are interested.

I have two reservations that I need to cancel. One is for Crystal Palace for breakfast at 10:20 am on 2/14. The other one is 1900 Park Fare at 5:05 on 2/11.

Looking for 1900 Park Faire, February 10th, for 4 people. Thanks!

Oops, forgot to add that I need it for dinner. :)

I now have these two left:

Am looking for a Le Cellier reservation for two any day 2/7 - 2/12 for dinner if anyone is planning on canceling one.

Thanks!

Ok I have a silly question, but when trading ADR;s do we just give the other person the name it's under and the res # and phone #? this is what we have planned to do, I just want to make sure this is ok to do it this way? We are on the dining plan though will that make a difference? Sorry but I have never done this before!:confused3

When I gave away one of my CM ADRs I had to call Disney Dining myself and change the reservation from my name to theirs, the confirmation number stayed the same, just the name changed. I specifically asked for them to change the phone number it was under to theirs too.

HI all,
I am looking for ADR for Ohana anytime from Feb 8-14 for a party of 4. If you can help I'd greatly appreciate it. Email me
Thanks,
Annisac

I have Spirit of Aloha on Tues 2/24 for the 8pm show, but would prefer the early show. Or would like to go on Thur 2/26 either show. Willing to trade.

I have Ohana's Breakfast at 7:35a on 2/25. Looking for something a little later. Even just a half hour would make a difference.
:scratchin almost forgot...for 4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter