FEBRUARY 2008 WDW travelers post HERE!!!

Im am worried too about the kids or me and DH getting sick. My daughter (middle one) will turn 8 on the 20th! She has Asthma too and i am worried about her asthma acting up while in WDW. I'll just pack all her meds and pray for the best.
Double digits are coming up fast! Ohh i cant wait. Does Christmas seem like just a stepping stone to WDW for anyone else? Im barely thinking Thanksgiving and Christmas except to say After them is DISNEY! Christmas seem so bland compared to going to Disney World.

I'm definitely packing the nebulizer and meds - just in case. Oh and yes, Christmas, my little boy's b-day, and then DisneyWorld!!!!! Everytime someone says Christmas, I say "then b-day, then....DisneyWorld!!!":banana:

My dad just got an email from Disney with a pin for 1/1/08-1/17/08 and 1/21-2/13, 5 days/4 nights at a Value with free upgrade to Park Hopper and Water Park and More for $385 per adult!! I don't understand why he keeps getting emails and postcards and I don't. It's a very good sign of thigs to come!!

A little OT, but my DS is pretty sick and has been for over 2 weeks. There's a link to the story in my signature. If you pray, we'd sure appreciate it.

Denise
I BELIEVE in the POWER of prayer and that God DOES heal here on this earth. My DD9 is a testimony and I "feel" your desperateness. Prayer DOES work-it keeps you going when you don't think you can go any more-YOU are also in my prayers-right now, I am lifting you both up in prayer-to the ultimate Healer.

God, I think, expects us to get upset with Him,we are human, made in His likeness. He understands.
So do I-Lori

My dad just got an email from Disney with a pin for 1/1/08-1/17/08 and 1/21-2/13, 5 days/4 nights at a Value with free upgrade to Park Hopper and Water Park and More for $385 per adult!! I don't understand why he keeps getting emails and postcards and I don't. It's a very good sign of thigs to come!!

Interesting sounds like it will be the same offer as the last two years. Thanks for the info:)

Thanks everyone for the prayers. And there are now 2 pin codes out for our dates, so we should be hearing about public codes soon!

Thanks everyone for the prayers. And there are now 2 pin codes out for our dates, so we should be hearing about public codes soon!

Yea will probably be the week of the 29th.. :cool1:

What does an email code look like, I get all sorts of emails from Disney but don't know what I should be looking for

I got a pin in a Disney Destinations email. It is for 1/1-1/17 and 1/21-2/13. It is the free park hopper and water parks and more upgrade. It also says to check for great rates for 2/14 - 3/15. So check your emails!!!!

I just booked for WL for Jan 30 - Feb 3...Yay! :cool1:

We just booked our room at Pop Century for 3 nights after our 4 night Disney cruise. Got the AAA discount for our 3 nights Feb. 14-17. Not terrific, but at least we're booked and NOT at rack rates.

Still hoping for a code, but we're staying over President's weekend, so I'm guessing those nights would be blacked out from codes anyway.

HI, Ya'll!!! If we plan a meet, when and where would we meet-at the potential P&PP??!!! But WHERE?? Somewhere off the beaten path??

Wendypooh, Sabrina, whomever-help!!! I have about a million things on my plate right now and I just saw that we have 109 days until our first day at WDW-and 108 if we drive and leave on Thursday-YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

DH will think me nutty for meeting "stangers online" at WDW, but it is what he LIKES about me best!

BTW- my youngest turned 8 on the 13th!!! princess: My Baby!!
AND my DD9 had a milestone on the 14th-7 years since the doc said, "your daughter is in remission, See ya!!! Lori:rolleyes1

Hey Lori!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, the meet should happen at the P&P Party!!! (There HAS to be one now......... LOL). We need to figure out where and what time. I think the earlier the better, I'm thinking right before the party starts maybe? Like 7-ish? How does everyone feel about that??? The where is the question!

Oh, we also need to make a list of us who plan on meeting. Again, I just want to make sure everyone knows this "meet" is just a very quick "HI" and a pic for the boards. We aren't "getting together" or anything. I don't think any of us want to take up anyone else's trip time. We all know how important family time is!!! But, a quick HI and a pic with all of us who have been planning for the last year or so would be really fun and nice. Plus I think all of our kiddos would love it!!!

Lori - OMG Our similarities are eerie!!! My DS had his 8th b-day on the
13th!!!! LOL

As for your DD - She is always in my thoughts and prayers!!! I'm so happy for her and your entire family!!!!

OK you guys - ANY ideas on the "meet" put them out there.......... we need a good spot and a time, unless everyone agree's on 7-ish!!!

Also, we need a roster - If you are interested let us know!!! Lori - can you add a "meet" roster to post 1.?! ;)

WHOO HOO You guys........... we are getting so close to 100 days!!!!

OH - and Lori, tell your DH we all are NOT strangers................ LOL
We're all insane Disneyholics, who are planning obsessed - not at all strange............ LOL!!!

We'll be leaving sometime during the middle of the night Thursday night - Come on - you know you want to, too!

Anyway, I'm not familiar with the party enough to suggest a time or place, but maybe early on so that we don't get too caught up in things to miss it?

Almost at 100 :dance3:

Melanie - We decided we are leaving on Thursday night too!!!! I wonder how many of us are heading down then............ LOL
DS uses a nebulizer too, I always bring it with us. He does really well at WDW knock on wood!!!

Also - I agree about meeting early!!!! Just "where" to meet!!!

OHHHHH, I have an idea, the area in front of the Jungle Cruise - it won't be running during the party and may be the perfect spot - it is a big open area!!! OK, so how about there????

For those who are going to be at the "meet" on Feb. 2nd at the POTENTIAL P&P Party,

Time - Around 7 - or earlier (the party starts at 7)

At - The area in front of the Jungle Cruise - it won't be running during the party and may be the perfect spot - it is a big open area!!! OR Sabrina suggested one of the dance parties?

Any opinions??? Like/Dislike????

My sister is going to DW in January just a couple weeks before us. She just called me b/c she just got the email code! I'm happy for her, but I've never gotten one so I'm jealous. Here's hoping there's another good code out there for the rest of us :)

If you pray, we'd sure appreciate it.

Denise,

I've been praying for Rees, I'm so sorry for what he's going through. I certainly hope he can get something done soon. Please Please keep us posted about his surgery on the 25th. I will be praying for him and all of you, John, Davis and Brantly-Kate.

We are ALL thinking of you and are sending you and Rees good wishes and prayers. Keep your spirits up and keep us posted.

Wendy

For those who are going to be at the "meet" on Feb. 2nd at the POTENTIAL P&P Party,

At - The area in front of the Jungle Cruise - it won't be running during the party and may be the perfect spot - it is a big open area!!! OR Sabrina suggested one of the dance parties?

I am good with that(Ignore my suggestion on my PM to you then!!!)
I will make a meet list on page 1.

Like I said, my DH LIKES my Disneyholic quirkiness, he will be fine with the meet. Just thinking about it from the "outside" though, I guess it "looks" like we are strangers, even though we have had written contact for over a year by the time we go-it will be like meeting a pen pal!!!

I agree with ALL Wendypooh said about the meet!!

Lori

Hey Lori!!!!!!!!!!

Lori - OMG Our similarities are eerie!!! My DS had his 8th b-day on the
13th!!!! LOL!!!

My DD turned 8 on the 10Th!

OK you guys - ANY ideas on the "meet" put them out there.......... we need a good spot and a time, unless everyone agree's on 7-ish!!!

Also, we need a roster - If you are interested let us know!!! Lori - can you add a "meet" roster to post 1.?! ;)

Just let me know when and where and we will be there !!!

WHOO HOO You guys........... we are getting so close to 100 days!!!!

:yay: :woohoo: :dance3: Yessssss

Sounds perfect!!! We have a 1:30 BBB and 3:30 Crystal Palace Ressie so anytime after 4:30/5:00 is good for us! In front of Jungle Cruise sounds good to me!:thumbsup2

Wendy, is that his actual birthday??? DD8 was born at 1:31pm on 10/13/99. That is funny, we all have 8 year olds!!

Sabrina, did you get BBB at the castle??? I did NOT know you could make ressies there yet!! I must have missed this, OMG, I am on these boards almost DAILY, how could I have missed it!!!

I knew you could make them for the other one. I bet it is booked solid by now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter