February 2 2021Unplugged

It's called The Salty Donut. I believe they're located in the same shopping area as the OG Gideon's. If I ever move to FL that's the neighborhood I'm shooting for lol.
Yes, it’s a few buildings down from East End Market, which is where the original Gideon’s is. My girlfriend and I tried the Salty Donut last month and didn’t like it as much as Voodoo. I didn’t care for the brioche base that all of their donuts were made from. It got stale very quickly.

Yes, it’s a few buildings down from East End Market, which is where the original Gideon’s is. My girlfriend and I tried the Salty Donut last month and didn’t like it as much as Voodoo. I didn’t care for the brioche base that all of their donuts were made from. It got stale very quickly.
Oh, it's a brioche base? Oof, hard pass. Thank you for mentioning that before I went out of my way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter