Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

ooh ooh I'm in. I have quite a few goals this month so lets see if I can get them done!

Okay, I need some motivation so I am in! Does it matter what size I do. I want to work on my All About Me book and it's 6x6, should I could 4 pages as 1?

Well look at that - I'm tied for the leader position right now! This will likely be the only time I see that little smilie by my name. :laughing:

I'd like to be in this month. Last month was a big dud as far as scrapping went though I made a lot of cards. I have some pages in progress so I'm hoping to a smilie this month.

Okay, I need some motivation so I am in! Does it matter what size I do. I want to work on my All About Me book and it's 6x6, should I could 4 pages as 1?

Generally we have always posted our pages no matter what size- sometimes a small page takes even more work than a large one- if you don't think you have done enough work on each page for it to count as a whole- I know I have counted every other page in some things I have done although the hostess for the month can clarify exactly how she feels about it.

Rebecca

Great ... I've been intending to check on joining a group as a new month got started some time. My scrapbooking is HOPELESSLY behind and I thought this might be fun and motiviational. Some of you goals and are TRULY mind-boggling to me as I have a really hard time carving out time to scrapbooking

However, I'm going to jump in with both feet. I think I'm going to shoot for 3-5 pages a week. At the end of the month, I want to have finished at least 12-15 pages.

Not sure if this is do-able for me but I am soooooooo behind on my scrapbooking. (3 WDW trips to do... my older daughter is 8 & I haven't completed her 1st year book yet!)
Before I joined these threads I was 4 years behind...and now I'm only 2! It really has been helpful for me to see the progress here. And I'm in for the month too.

I'm in & on the board with 6 pages last night!

Hoping for a big month! I have 2 crops (1 whole wkend....& 1 friday)

I'm in for a total of 4 for now. With DH gone I hope to get a ton done tonight and tomorrow while the kiddos watch the football game.

Okay, I'm in, hopefully I will get more done this month. :)

Aww! I looked for my name on the list, and I thought, "I'm not there!!". Then, I saw "me". :lovestruc

I'm already behind in my yearly goal so I want to do at least 12 this month.

Aww! I looked for my name on the list, and I thought, "I'm not there!!". Then, I saw "me". :lovestruc

Hey, I had to go with the new name. I remember loving when people called my DS mom. I will change it if you would like.... just say the word.
S :)

Updated to here- I'm glad to see we have lots of players this month!
S :)

Count me in please!

I have one so far this month...my nephew was born last night, so with going to see him in the hospital and a birthday party for the neighbor's little girl on top of two kids and a cold, I am impressed I got anything finished today.

I am hoping to make it to 30 this month...we'll see. I went back to work from maternity leave a week ago.

Put me down for 5 (5 more than last month).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter