Feb 25-2013 ~Wonder 5night W. Caribbean

Sorry I didnt mean for my question to open up a can of worms....I did just friend request you Lori in FB- I too noticed there wasnt much action on this thread which is why I figured you guys might be chatting on the FE site....I just wanna chat too! but dont have time for the FE.

Sorry I didnt mean for my question to open up a can of worms....I did just friend request you Lori in FB- I too noticed there wasnt much action on this thread which is why I figured you guys might be chatting on the FE site....I just wanna chat too! but dont have time for the FE.

What name can i send a fb request to? LUCKY Lori is on her 1st of 2 cruises:) so sje may not see this.
Look for a friend request from Kelly after you tell me.

Anyone else want to join???

cant send pm havent posted enough yet

I cant PM either. :( lol! The only way you can get you added is for someone to friend you. Its private, so you cant find it searching FB. Can you post your name here? Then after I get you added, maybe delete your name from here??
I dont know what else to do.

Thanks Lori! I sent you a friend request. Thanks for letting us know when and where we are meeting...we're so excited!! See you soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter