FE Gift/Maple Syrup

Katherine - We had our syrup this morning with waffles. Oh my goodness! It was honestly the best syrup I have ever tasted. Thank you guys SO MUCH for going to all that trouble for us! :lovestruc

Your welcome, I am really glad you enjoyed it. :)

LOVED the maple syrup, I am hiding it from my children :lmao:
still have a little bit left!;)

We had ours last weekend with blueberry pancakes. OUTSTANDING Katherine, John, and boys! Like Sandy we have a little left. Not sure which one of us will get it though. :rolleyes1

We had ours last weekend with blueberry pancakes. OUTSTANDING Katherine, John, and boys! Like Sandy we have a little left. Not sure which one of us will get it though. :rolleyes1

It's ok, just find a convenient place to leave your wife :lmao:

:( :guilty: :headache:

My syrup is all gone now.

I'm rationing mine and have it hidden in the back of the refrigerator! One thing that has helped is I don't pour it directly on the pancakes because it sinks in too fast...instead I put it in a small dish and dip the forkful of pancakes into the syrup (which I also heat up first -- umm...umm...good!). I figure this saves me some calories as well. :thumbsup2

I'm rationing mine and have it hidden in the back of the refrigerator! One thing that has helped is I don't pour it directly on the pancakes because it sinks in too fast...instead I put it in a small dish and dip the forkful of pancakes into the syrup (which I also heat up first -- umm...umm...good!). I figure this saves me some calories as well. :thumbsup2
Calories...what does this mean? I am not familiar with this word. :rotfl2:
By the way Lisa, I love that the kids got cut out of your family pic in your siggy. Did they do something wrong or did you decide Paul's photography skills just wasn't up to your liking after all? ;)

I finally made pancakes this morning. Purely with the intent of using the Maple Syrup.

I have to say it gets my thumbs up. Tastes just as good as I can remember it tasting at my family's cottage when I was younger.

They kept it on the table with the salt, pepper, and butter.

Ever wonder why they developed Type 2 diabetes???

I finally made pancakes this morning. Purely with the intent of using the Maple Syrup.

I have to say it gets my thumbs up. Tastes just as good as I can remember it tasting at my family's cottage when I was younger.

They kept it on the table with the salt, pepper, and butter.

Ever wonder why they developed Type 2 diabetes???

I am glad you liked it!
I never made the connection with the type 2 diabetes, but now that you mention it, I am giggling. :lmao::lmao:

I am so glad you started this thread because I have been meaning to send you a message to thank you for the syrup. It is the most delicious syrup I have ever tasted. It is so smooth and lucious. I wanted to ask you if you sold it because I would be delighted to purchase some.

I remember when I started going out late one night to distribute our fish extender gifts and opened our cabin door to find both of you with those heavy bags putting the bottles in our extender and really felt sorry for you. I truly appreciate all the love, work and perspiration that went into the production and sharing of those little bottles of maple delight.

Seriously, can I purchase a bottle? A large bottle?

I am so glad you started this thread because I have been meaning to send you a message to thank you for the syrup. It is the most delicious syrup I have ever tasted. It is so smooth and lucious. I wanted to ask you if you sold it because I would be delighted to purchase some.

I remember when I started going out late one night to distribute our fish extender gifts and opened our cabin door to find both of you with those heavy bags putting the bottles in our extender and really felt sorry for you. I truly appreciate all the love, work and perspiration that went into the production and sharing of those little bottles of maple delight.

Seriously, can I purchase a bottle? A large bottle?

I am very glad you liked the syrup. This is the best gift we can get from people is knowing how much they enjoyed it.
We make this every year and it is sold to family and friends!
PM sent! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter