FCC on B2B sailings with additional cabin mates.

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
I want to pick up a back to back on the Dream. We have five of us going in the same room for a four night. I want to add three nights for two of us. If we end up having both cruises canceled. What would be the criteria for deciding FCC?
Will only two people on the first cruise get future cruise credit?
Will the people on the Second cruise get FCC, but not the people from the first cruise?
Each person only gets one FCC for the pandemic regardless how many cruises are/were booked?

FCC is a dollar value credit. It's based on the dollar value you spent. Be it on one cruise or over several cruises. If they all get cancelled, you will get an FCC based on how much was spent on all of them. You can then use it on any combination of new cruises.

Each cruise on a b2b is it's own cruise. So both cruises would receive a FCC assuming they continue with it.

I want to pick up a back to back on the Dream. We have five of us going in the same room for a four night. I want to add three nights for two of us. If we end up having both cruises canceled. What would be the criteria for deciding FCC?
Will only two people on the first cruise get future cruise credit?
Will the people on the Second cruise get FCC, but not the people from the first cruise?
Each person only gets one FCC for the pandemic regardless how many cruises are/were booked?
So not only will I get future cruise credit on both but I can combine them too? Well that takes the stress out of my plans! Thank you. I was so sure I read here you only get one credit per person.

I was so sure I read here you only get one credit per person.
You may have gotten that mixed up with a subsequent cancellation will not result in more FCC. There are folks who had a cruise canceled in the spring, accepted the FCC and rebooked for this fall. When the fall cruise was also canceled there is no additional FCC, just the original FCC from the 1st cruise.

Each person gets their own FCC for each cruise that is not transferable to another person. When our cruise last summer was cancelled the cost for each person was transferred to a new cruise for next summer and excess will be OBC on the new cruise. Since Disney cancelled the cruise we could either get our money back or 125% as a FCC and we booked the new cruise within a couple of days of the announced cancellation.

We booked a B2B on RCI and got two FCC each. On that line a person's FCCs can't be stacked onto a new cruise - two FCC means two new cruises. We actually booked a B2B2B as a replacement. If both your cruises are cancelled two folks will get two FCC - you might need to book a B2B or two cruises to use both certificates.

Well I took your information and made the decision to add a 3 day prior to our planned 4 day. Going to take a 7 day on a Dream or Triton class ship. I don’t see my January sailing happening anyway so going to gamble on the future.

FCC will go towards everyone that was booked in a room that was cruise canceled by Disney. Just remember the order that you booked, because Passenger 1 and 2 will have the most future cruise credit since their rates were higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!