Favorite Travel Agent

I've worked with Merrie Thomas and she's been fantastic! Always super responsive (even some times when she was technically 'out of the office,' which was nice but certainly not expected). She's always been clear ahead of time too about when she would be out/less communicative (though again, I never really noticed a difference). She's also been super helpful answering our questions (as well as helping with a Safe Passage snafu back when that was still a thing).

I am working with Lily Santana and she’s great she gets back to me super quick. We decided to upgrade our cruise to concierge on Sunday morning and a couple hours later after a few emails to confirm the change she had our new stateroom confirmation in our inbox. I’ve had questions about the Disney hotels in Europe with transfers and she’s always prompt in responding.

We have booked many, many a cruise with Tracey Heinrich. Very happy with her service.

myself...I just dont trust anyone but me to do it correct
Well, I have two placeholders that i would like to use to book the new Lighthouse Point itineraries, and I don't want to be on hold with DCL for hours on end to try and use those, so in this case, I think a TA would be very helpful.
Do you have a favorite Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent that has really been helpful and responds in a timely manner. I have used Dreams Unlimited before, but I am wanting to change agents this go round.

Well, I just learned that the June 8 Inaugural sailing to Lighthouse Point is blacked out from using Placeholders. I did not know there was such a thing. So, I might just have to do that booking myself. :(

Well, I just learned that the June 8 Inaugural sailing to Lighthouse Point is blacked out from using Placeholders. I did not know there was such a thing. So, I might just have to do that booking myself. :(
It's rare, but unfortunately there are certain sailings that are blacked out for placeholders (as you can tell, special sailings and also holiday sailings like Easter, Christmas, etc.).

You can still use a TA to have them book that sailing, even if not using a placeholder (one benefit being if you book through a TA you get an onboard credit), and then they sit on hold/deal with website issues instead of you!

Well, it is interesting that yesterday the Lighthouse Point option was not on the Dreams Unlimited site as an option. Today it is, and I completed the entire form and then when I hit submit, it gave me an internal error and would not let me send. :-)

Well, it is interesting that yesterday the Lighthouse Point option was not on the Dreams Unlimited site as an option. Today it is, and I completed the entire form and then when I hit submit, it gave me an internal error and would not let me send. :-)
Oh bummer! It might be because interest in that cruise is so high, so the site is crashing. I would keep trying. :)

I found the name of an agent I had talked to a long time ago and she has already written back that she can help me out on Monday. Whew, I was dreading doing it myself for this one.

Even after being on the DIS for 15 years, I booked my first cruise with DCL and the Fantasy with another travel agency other than Dreams Unlimited and it was a nightmare. I decided to give Dreams Unlimited an opportunity for my cruise on the Dream this past December and it was a very good experience. I was assigned Chris Vorobek. Chris was fantastic and was in constant communication, kept me informed step by step, gave some excellent advice, and was always quick to respond to any correspondence I had.

I just booked our third cruise with DCL and will once again be on the Fantasy. I did not hesitate to reach out to Chris Vorobek once again. Just like the first time he was quick to respond. He was even on vacation with his family in Hawaii and still assisted me. After a day or so I reached out to him to upgrade our category and once again, while on vacation, he still handled everything almost immediately. Chris gets my vote!

We always use Jen Kvidera-Lentsch. She is a dream to work with, explains everything if I don’t understand, and is super responsive. She really knows her stuff and and our family, I would be extremely sad if I had to use someone else.

My TA said the new cruises were loaded finally. Maybe they weren’t load yet when you did the form.

I’ve been using DU for many years. Before covid I used kristie Bennett, but she quit to get a job during the cruising shutdown, I moved to someone I used when my TA was gone, Beth F. She is fantastic, but the end of 2022 she cut her hours back because of family issues, so she let a lot of her clients go. she kept me grounded and updated during the shutdown. I miss her. I now have Makaya P. she has taken good care of my travel needs so far. I’ve only used her to book a couple of cruises so far. Everything is going well. She responds quickly to messages. This Monday morning will be tough, since it’s going to be busier than usual. I wish all the TA’s good luck next week. I have my request for the July 10-night southern Caribbean in already, replacing an existing reservation that also has a placeholder attached.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!