Favorite Resort Restaurant?

Citricos and of course Victoria and Alberts are our favorites with Jiko and Steakhouse 71 right behind them

Boma and Citrico's are both fantastic. Last year we went back to Whispering Canyon after many years of not going there and was pleasantly surprised; it was a great value for the money.

• Anything at Riviera. We are so in love with this resort-- Topolino's is great for breakfast (character dining) or dinner (Signature dining, no characters), Primo Piatto is among the best for Quick Service meals, Le Petit Cafe is a great spot to pick up coffee.
  • Steakhouse 71. We're a big steak family, and we love the food here. Just a classic steakhouse with good chops and terrific sides.
  • Grand Floridian Cafe has an amazing breakfast/brunch if you want a calm & elevated start to your Magic Kingdom morning.
We're looking forward to trying Jiko on our next trip!

I’m going to agree with the many on this thread that recommend Jiko. Amazing food and love the wine pairing. The whole resort is beautiful. Maybe a pre-dinner stop at Victoria Falls Lounge for an adult beverage as well.

For a qs we really liked Primo Piatta at the Riviera Resort. We only had breakfast there but it was delicious.

For a lounge, Trader Sam’s at the Poly is the best fun we’ve had in a long time 😄.

Have a great trip!

I’m going to agree with the many on this thread that recommend Jiko. Amazing food and love the wine pairing. The whole resort is beautiful. Maybe a pre-dinner stop at Victoria Falls Lounge for an adult beverage as well.
Agree, And take the drink out to enjoy the Savanna. The servers at Jiko have been really helpful finding wine pairings that you like. Will often bring several out to try before deciding on one.

Boma, of course.

Jiko

Steakhouse 71

California Grill

and for dessert - Beach 'N Cream - though I do miss the original location. It had a certain charm I enjoyed.

and for dessert - Beach 'N Cream - though I do miss the original location. It had a certain charm I enjoyed.
I've noticed that at the current location I can't hear the jukebox playing. I don't know whether that's because it isn't playing or because it's too loud in there for me to hear it. All I know is that I miss the Beach Boys!

V&A
Jiko
Sanaa
While theming is wonderful at most places and good food abounds, these are the only ones we'd make a trip for in the resorts.

We stayed onsite a couple of weeks ago. We did a 2nd trip to Flying Fish and it wasn't as impressive that round. I have to say the Yachtsman really impressed me (service/food/pricing). And although it may not be popular, The Turf Club Bar & Grill was mighty good and offered great value. In fact, the prime rib at Turf was on par, if not better, than Yachtsman (and about $20 cheaper). Turf Club gelato dessert was excellent too, but I think they took it off the menu.

California Grill , Topolinos, Narcooses, Citricos, Jiko ( Flying Fish was also amazing, they have fish )

Pick any of those for the 2 of you, and there will be no disappointment

California Grill , Topolinos, Narcooses, Citricos, Jiko ( Flying Fish was also amazing, they have fish )

Pick any of those for the 2 of you, and there will be no disappointment
...until the check arrives for that moderate-at-best food. 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter