Favorite reality T.V. show?

Mizzoufan

DIS Veteran
What are some of your favorite reality tv shows?

Mine are,
Little People Big World
Counting On
Out Daughtered
Bachelor

The Amazing Race

Pretty much the only reality TV show I watch, unless you count Travel Channel documentaries and/or science-y stuff like Outrageous Acts of Science.

You couldn't pay me enough money to watch an episode of Counting On. Those people are ridiculous in the extreme.

The Amazing Race and Top Chef and Intervention. I've not missed an episode of any of them since they debuted. I used to really like one called The Mole - Anderson Cooper was the host and it was clever and very entertaining. Didn't last more than a season or two though.

The Amazing Race

Pretty much the only reality TV show I watch, unless you count Travel Channel documentaries and/or science-y stuff like Outrageous Acts of Science.

You couldn't pay me enough money to watch an episode of Counting On. Those people are ridiculous in the extreme.
The Amazing Race

In your opinion of course

I have way too many and its embarrassing.....:rotfl2:

Big Brother...this season is hard to watch, kinda like a train wreck, you can't look away.
Rattled
90 day Fiance
Before the 90 days
Master chef
Top Chef
Dancing with the Stars
Too many Real Housewives
Bachelor in Paradise

I need and intervention........

Only ones I will watch involve food, homes and travel.

Loved Amazing Race and Top Chef but eventually got bored and dropped them.

The only competition reality show I watch these days is Ink Master. My daughter introduced me to it a while back and I enjoy seeing both the good and bad tattoos.

Used to watch Survivor and The Amazing Race for years, but grew bored and gave them both up about two years ago.

Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother
Not sure if Worst Cooks in America and the Next Food Network Star are considered reality.

Big Brother
Master Chef
Intervention
Survivor
So You think you can dance
Project Runway

I saw one season of RuPaul on Netflix and now I want them to add all the seasons lol

Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother
Not sure if Worst Cooks in America and the Next Food Network Star are considered reality.

I would consider Deadliest catch or Gold Rush or Bering Sea Gold pure reality shows. They may list some sort of competition of who catches the most. But the competition is tertiary. The Captain of the Wizard really doesn't give a flip if the Captain of the Northwestern catches more crab than he does. And mostly it's determined by how much quota you can get.

Amazing Race or Worst Cooks, I would consider competition shows. The competition is front and center.

Big Brother and Surviver are sort of hybrids between the two. There is a competition. But then there is also the reality soap opera.

Oooooh...I love my trash TV! Teen Mom, HWs of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules. I also like more highbrow shows like Top Chef, and those home search shows. I used to watch Project Runway, but that has fallen by the wayside. There's a lot of trash out there that I love...Parking Wars! (Ponytail!)

Lately I have become a reality junkie. I watch reality more than regular TV anymore. I love Outdaughtered, Good Bones, My Lottery Dream House, Top Chef, Dancing with the Stars

All of them! I'm a big reality TV junkie too. My favorites are Master Chef, Project Runway, Before the 90 Days, Chopped, Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta, All the house hunters type shows (beachfront bargain hunt, HH int'l, island hunters, tiny house hunters, etc.) Worst Cooks in America, and I loved Bachelor in Paradise.

Top Chef and Project Runway are probably my favorites. Say Yes to the Dress used to be, but I've found it's gone massively downhill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter