Favorite reality T.V. show?

I'm not convinced these are reality shows. Too many scripted re-enactments.

Ink Master
Face Off
Food Network ones like chopped, Great Food truck race, worse cooks, etc
Survivor
Amazing Race
Big Brother....but not this season

The Amazing Race and Top Chef and Intervention. I've not missed an episode of any of them since they debuted. I used to really like one called The Mole - Anderson Cooper was the host and it was clever and very entertaining. Didn't last more than a season or two though.

I used to love The Mole! They had it with other hosts after AC including a few celebrity editions. I was so mad they didn't bring it back.

It's probably easier to say which ones I don't watch but.....
I watch
Survivor
Amazing Race
4 weddings
Outdaughtered
The two little people shows (sorry, can't think of the name, the doctor one and the Roloffs)
Housewives of Orange County, Beverly Hills, Dallas, NY and NJ (left Atlanta long ago)
Use to love The Mole as the audience also had to figure out who it was
Food Truck Race (watching now)
Worst Cooks both regular and celebrity
Top Chef
House Hunters
Chip and Joanna
Alaska the Last Frontier

I cut out the Bachelor/ette, Big Brother, the fashion one. I'd say my life really revolves around the Food Network, Bravo, HGTV, TLC and Discovery. Luckily, they are all right next to each other in the line up

Great British Baking Show (soggy bottoms!)
Amazing Race (makes me want to never leave my house)
Project Runway (in part to mock the fashion choices of the so-called fashion designers)
Top Chef (earlier seasons - I have not been watching lately)
Four Weddings (love the editing - confessional..."I hate buffets"...cut to another confessional..."I'm having a buffet")
House Hunters International (also makes me want to never leave my house)
Texas Flip and Move (what happened to the Young Guns? jail?)
Flea Market Flip (taking old stuff and making overpriced weird stuff with it to sell to people who want to be on tv)

For a few throwbacks -
Trading Spaces (which is coming back)
Moving Up (Doug Wilson's show - I think that was the name)
Beauty and the Geek (first few seasons - the pirate's treasure answer for what is booty still makes me laugh)

Big Brother
Master Chef
Intervention
Survivor
So You think you can dance
Project Runway

I saw one season of RuPaul on Netflix and now I want them to add all the seasons lol
Just curious which queen won on the season you saw....I've been a fan since season 1!

Too many!

Survivor (have never missed an episode)
Amazing Race (especially the season the Beekman Boys won)
Big Brother
Great British Baking Show
Next Food Network Star
Worst Cooks in America (except for the celebrity seasons)
Master Chef
Alaska, The Last Frontier
Dr. Pol
Any of the Baking Championships (holiday, spring, etc.)
My 600 Pound Life
Chopped and Chopped Junior

Probably more that I can't think of.

Face Off
Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet
Dr. Jeff Rocky Mountain Vet
Property Brothers
Good Bones
Fixer Upper
Ghost Adventures (yes, I admit it ;) )
Haunted Towns

Alaskan Bush People. DH used to watch this all the time and at first I thought it was so weird, but they totally grew on me!

Some of the boys are so weird lol, but the family as a whole are also very sweet. It's very sad that Ami is going through cancer.

Impractical Jokers is awesome

Food Network Star and Worst Cooks, as well as the FNS kid's version. I love watching those little kids cook and bake - and Duff and Valerie are so awesome with them - they are tough on them while still being so caring and wanting each child to rise to their potential. So sweet to watch!

Top Chef
Housewives of the OC
Project Runway
Botched
House Hunters International and all the buying an Island/Bayou/Cabin/RV shows

And when I am in the mood for total trash tv-

Keeping up with the Kardashians.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter