Favorite park

Definitely magic kingdom. Years ago I would’ve said Epcot but it’s now an IP filled, edutainment-less shadow of it’s formal glorious self.

Magic Kingdom! MGM/Disney Studios was my favorite as an older kid, but MK is awesome now that I have a toddler.

It always was DHS, but these days I'm leaning more towards Epcot, simply because we enjoy the F&GF and F&WF so much!

Always
Always
Always - The MK

Funny how few say Hollywood Studios. We are MK people also, with Epcot 2nd, HS third, and we like AK least. AK is at-best a half-day park for us. Not sure what the appeal it has for so many others, but I respect their opinions despite the fact that I don't share them!

1) MK due to its "classic" nature and it has our favorite rides (7DMT, Splash Mountain, Pirates, Haunted Mansion). Great atmosphere almost everywhere there. Love the castle and the fireworks too.
2) Epcot due to world showcase, festivals, strolling around the lake, a more "adultish" atmosphere, Soarin', and of course, the wonderful Dame Judi Dench and those Phoenicians.
3) HS has really upped their game over the past 10 years or so with Toy Story Land, Galaxy's Edge, and MMRR, but it's still a land of hot concrete and I very much dislike the "classic Hollywood" theme and colors. They should abandon the Hollywood Studios name and theming altogether since there's really not much there pertaining to that anymore, and completely re-configure to better embrace what the rest of the park has become.
4) AK is nice, but there's just not much there to keep us there and entertain us. It really only has FoP going for it. Yeah I okay I'll go to river journey, Kali rapids, safaris, and everest while I'm there, but the rest we skip or go to only because it's convenient. I cannot stand Dinosaur. Bugs life is meh. Conservation station is only worth the nice train ride to get there, though even that is frustrating because they don't let you see outside the train cars very well.

MK for me. I grew up in Central Florida and started going to WDW in 1974 when it literally was only the MK. It remains my sentimental favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter