favorite moment on the cruise

Some of our favourite things are:

Dreams - chokes me up, I love it so much
Sailaway - watch the mickey hands wave you off from the shore

The whole experience is just brilliant but the most relaxing thing for us is to to just sit on our navigators verandah with a good book, each others company, maybe some room service and just watch the world sail by.

Blissful. :smooth:

Seeing the dolphins riding our wake from our verandah as we pulled in to Castaway Cay.

Another is the waiter bringing our drinks to us on the beach at CC. I feel very pampered there.

:goodvibes

:sunny: Getting on the ship and knowing it was an extension of my DIsney vacation. Also, just knowing it was Disney would make me happy. I could live Disney 24/7 that is why I love these boards.:boat:

I actually have two answers for this: one for each of the 7 day cruises we were on!

On the first cruise, I was not that familiar with the Disney Magic. My wife had booked the cruise, and I was tagging along to be with the family and hadn't developed an opinion about it one way or the other (I also hadn't discovered the Disboards yet!).

So, my favourite part of my first cruise was at the sail-away party when the ship's horn sounded. It was at that moment it dawned on me that it was going to be a very special experience!

For the second cruise, and you may have a hard time believing this, my favourite part was standing on the gangplank looking at the entrance to the ship ahead of me. At that point I knew that I had a great week ahead of me with my family and the new friends I would meet - I had the entire cruise ahead of me and it was about to begin. I also knew that, as soon as I stepped on board, the minutes would start to count down to my departure which, even though 7 days away, would come far too soon!

I guess I like anticipation!

The Ottawacruiser

My favorite moment (of many) was when our 3rd cruise ended .... we stayed onboard for our 4th cruise!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Originally posted by ganurse
what was the most special time on the cruise for you personally?

fing01.gif
.........this is a Disney forum.
11zwinky.gif

I can't say!!!.....seriously!

When SheShe asked me to be one of the Gloria Gaynors in the 70s night lip sinc contest....I really was having a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx again SheShe!!

Seeing my son's face light up as he sees Disney Dreams and all the characters in the atrium.

Strolling on Deck 10 when all 3 kids were in the kids club and finding my DS11 with his "club" in the Mickey pool about 10pm. They had the whole pool to themselves. We watched relay races, then they opened up the slide just for them. Pluto came out to see the kids, take a group picture and came up to goof around with me!

Strolling on Deck 10 another night and running into DS13 with his new teen friends. Took a bunch of group pictures that we later sent to all of them. He was having the best time!

Watching the Teen Nassau excursion going by the ship in the harbour.... they were waving to us... I knew my son was having the time of his life!

Sneaking up to the sports deck to spy on DS13 and ran into another Dad spying on his DD13 - it was so funny! It was a the first time I had to let my first born have some "teen time" and this next time around.... I know what to expect. But seeing his smiles and his excitment was so worth it!

A 5 year old daughter, a 11 year old son, a TEENAGER - to be able to go on a vacation where they each have their own niche and US TOO! And still, have the most wonderful family time too.

I'm all excited again.... 45 more days!

Get teary just thinking about it - the pixie dust at the end gets me everytime!!! Makes me go and rebook - what marketing!!!

The look on DS13's face when we told him he didn't need money to get pizza, ice cream, hamburgers, etc...:earseek: :teeth:

Originally posted by ganurse
what was the most special time on the cruise for you personally?

Introducing Cash, the Wonder Dog to swimming in the big blue ocean at Castaway Cay.

Stepping out of a white limo at Port Canaveral and seeing the ship for the first time.....................and hugging DD(CM) for the first time in 6mths!Nat:Pinkbounc

The excitement in my son's eyes when they announced our name as we boarded the ship. Also, when he realized we were docking in St. Maarten and we just sat and watched the sunrise and docking procedures together on the verandah while DW slept.

Taking a moonlit stroll with my wife on Deck 10 while at sea. There were so many different moments.

Mine was walking out to Deck 10 on my first cruise with my mom, I was taken back by how beautiful it was.

I also love to drive up to the Port and see the ship from a distance for the first time.

My favorite was doing my morning walk around deck 9 (I think it was 9) very early in the morning, looking out to the never ending ocean and watching the sun rise for a wonderful beautiful fun filled day to begin.
I also absolutley loved Castaway Cay!! Heaven on earth was what someone else said... I couldn't agree more. :cool: ::yes::

My favorite moment is walking on the ship, and that we have 1 glorious week on the ship ahead of us. THe lobby is so beautiful it is breath taking......

Hearing the horn for the first time

Sitting with DH and DS 6 on secret deck 7 and watching the stars one night

Dancing with DD 8 at tropical deck party

Everything was fabulous

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter