Favorite items at F&W

Lobster roll, fishermans pie, kailua pork slider, sushi in Japan, Radaberger beer in Germany.

My favorite is the lamb chop in Australia and the escargot in France.

I'm looking forward to trying some new items this year like the Kimchi dog in South Korea, the crispy pork belly in Brazil, and the almond crusted blue cheese souffle in the country of Cheese :)

We've never been to food n wine but I'm so excited to go! Can't wait to try all this food...

I liked the Lobster Claw Cuddler but don't see it on the menu this year. The Maine Lobster Roll is also very good.

Last year my hands down favorite was the lamb chop from Australia. I'm still thinking about it!!

They will have a vegetarian haggis. Which is weird considering what haggis is lol

I still can't get over that.
I am Very much in favor of vegetarian options (maybe they could offer a veggie stuffed bridie)
But Haggis, is by nature, the OPPOSITE of vegetarian and it is almost offensive that this will be so.
:confused3

So far this year
Shrimp Taco - Mexico
Tuna Poke - Hawaii
Pork Belly - Brazil

Last year
Cheddar Soup and Filet Mignon - Canada
Beef Skewer with chimichuri sauce - Argentina
Lamb Meat Ball - New Zealand

Bratwurst in Pretzel Roll- Germany
Lamb Chop- Australia
Grilled Cheese-Greece
Lettuce Wrap- South Korea

ALL the beverages- but that goes without saying. We are going with friends this year- awesome!!!

I still can't get over that.
I am Very much in favor of vegetarian options (maybe they could offer a veggie stuffed bridie)
But Haggis, is by nature, the OPPOSITE of vegetarian and it is almost offensive that this will be so.
:confused3

Yes seems a bit ridiculous to me as well - but I'm sure they can sell a lot more vegetarian haggis than real haggis.

I would have bought it just to try it - and i'm sure a few others would have - but how long would they be sitting there getting funkier - you'd have to get it when the booth opens

I know I will not be trying the vegetarian one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter