Favorite character meal/dinner show?

Nikel

DIS Veteran
What is(are) your favorite(s) on the plan? I'm thinking breakfast wouldn't be the best choice for us, so something lunch or dinner would be better. We'll be there this December, and my children will be just turned 3 and about to turn 2. Thanks! :)

We really enjoyed Whispering Canyon, 'Ohana and Cindy's (dinner). the kids favorite was Whispering Canyon.

for a 2 and 3yo i would go w/someplace like the garden grill in epcot... the revolving restaurant is fun, the character interaction outstanding and because of the way the booths are set up, you get a lot of privacy and plenty of space for a family of four to relax and unwind and not get over-stimulated (which disney does to all of us!) and the food is excellent... another choice would be liberty tree tavern in mk...

personally, i would avoid the buffets... it's been my experience w/little ones that mom/dad spend more time getting their/the kids food, and jumping up and down than relaxing and eating (and when they do eat, their food is cold!) ergo, my suggestions for TS where you are served by a server, yet the selections are family friendly :)

enjoy :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter