• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fav Quick Service... ?? whats your fav?

Eword1004

Mouseketeer
we are planning our trip for thanksgiving and will be booking our dining tomorrow...we have all our table services but I was wondering what everyones faves are at each park for quick service???

Thanks !!!!

I know many don't but we love BOG for breakfast. Trying lunch in a couple weeks. We also love Cosmic Rays and the French boulangerie or whatever it's called in Epcot.

MK - Columbia Harbor House
Epcot - Les Halles in France, Tangierine in Morocco, Sunshine Seasons
AK - Yak and Yeti
HS - Pizzerizzo or Rosies (fried green tomato sandwich)

MK - Columbia HARBOUR House - note the English spelling not American :) With all the eating on DP this one is a nice fresh and light lunch
Epcot - Kringla Bakeri - We are suckers for smoked salmon and pastry
AK - Flame Tree BBQ - a chance to stuff ourselves with BBQ
DHS - flip a coin

LOVE LOVE LOVE Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs. Rotisserie chicken, salmon, pastas, salads, sandwiches, refillable soft drinks and real plates/silverware. The one in Marketplace is the best WPE.
AK-Flame Tree
DHS- ABC Com
Epcot- UK fish and chips
MK- BOG for lunch (pre-order / get an ADR)

A waffle at Sleepy Hollow with fruit and Nutella. After that, Columbia Harbor House at MK. Nothing else is a fav. We do like Les Halles in France though.

Les Halles
Sunshine Seasons
Yak & Yeti-although we usually do TS-used to be Flame Tree but we had really subpar meals there this March
HBD Lounge

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
AK - Will try Satuli Canteen next trip, and see if it becomes a favorite
DHS - nothing, now that Starring Rolls is gone
MK - nothing within the park, but I like Contempo Café nearby

Highly recommend Columbia Harbour House in the Liberty Square section of the Magic Kingdom and Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion of Epcot's World Showcase. Skip counter service at Hollywood Studios; there are no good options. Animal Kingdom has Yak & Yeti and Flame Tree, which are both acceptable. And don't forget the new location about to open in Pandora!

MK: Columbia Harbour House
EP: Tangierine Café
DHS: Catch a boat to EP and eat at Tangierine Café :D
AK: Flame Tree

My DH is the worlds most boring eater, so we mostly go to places that serve burgers. That being said, take my favorites with a grain of salt.

*BOG for the awesome sandwiches
*Columbia Harbor House when I can talk DH into something besides burgers
*Liberty Inn - No one ever talks about this place, but these are the best QS burgers because they use brioche buns instead of the dry "Disney" buns.
*Backlot Express

MK: Be Our Guest lunch (braised pork every time)
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe (chicken shawarma). For snacks: Les Halles, Kringla, or Sunshine Seasons
DHS: go to Epcot?
AK: Harambe Market (the ribs are great)

I know many don't but we love BOG for breakfast. Trying lunch in a couple weeks. We also love Cosmic Rays and the French boulangerie or whatever it's called in Epcot.

this good to hear about Bog bfast.....I have it down since I couldn't get dinner right now ....but was going to get rid of it... what did you love about it???

you guys these are great!!! keep them coming.... Espcially cause Im super bummed I didn't get several of my ADRs I really wanted

you guys these are great!!! keep them coming.... Espcially cause Im super bummed I didn't get several of my ADRs I really wanted
Keep trying. I couldn't get BOG or Sci-Fi, both of which I wanted for lunch, and ended up getting both of them (at 2 and 1 month out, respectively) by just continuing to check every day. Stuff opens up because people cancel!

Keep trying. I couldn't get BOG or Sci-Fi, both of which I wanted for lunch, and ended up getting both of them (at 2 and 1 month out, respectively) by just continuing to check every day. Stuff opens up because people cancel!

Yes I am going to stay on top of it..... just seems crazy that I couldn't even get Biergarten in Epcot for dinner.... I am keeping fingers crossed for a BOG dinner opening too...I will keep what I have may tweak time some...but keep on looking and crossing my fingers

this good to hear about Bog bfast.....I have it down since I couldn't get dinner right now ....but was going to get rid of it... what did you love about it???
We actually liked the food. We loved the theming. We've done breakfast twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter