Father's Day in WDW

eedisney

Earning My Ears
Help, this is our first trip to Disney for myself, husband and 2 daughter's 4 & 8. Would like to hear from those who have been to Disney on Father's Day.....We will not actually be going to a Park this day. We arrive about 11:30, would like to know if any special celebrations in the Restaurants, etc. are had for Father's Day, was thinking about Rainforest Cafe or House of Blues in Down town Disney. We plan to go to DTD for the evening and would like to treat my husband!!! All ideas, suggestions are welcome!!!

we were there several years ago and i don't remember anything special done for the dads. i think maybe my husband received a button(pin) of some sort. as far as the dinner that evening, either would be a good choice. but would probably go w/rainforest cafe just because of the children. they would really like the restaurant! whichever you choose, get there early as the wait might be long. happy eating! :wave:

We took our kids (6 & 2) at the time to the HOB and they loved it. Granted my ds (now 7) has some unusual tasts in terms of food. But the atmosphere is neat and as long as you don't go too late on Sunday, you should be fine. As a father, I would prefer HOB over RFC anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter