Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Fast Passes!

Thanks for all the welcome backs. I was going to start an update today, but computer froze on me.:crazy2: I hate when that happens Now it's too late for me to get started. I promise an update at least by Friday. It's been a madhouse here for several weeks!:sad2:

We have been undecided about this year's vacation. It was between a driving trip to the Southwest or a Club level stay at AKL. Well we, mostly I, decided & I pulled the trigger on airfare to WDW!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Now I hear that FD is coming for the time we are going. I got a 35% discount on the room, so as tempting as free dining is, I wil give it a pass.

We usually have way too much food with the dining plan, so are going to stick with CS, except for ADR, Boma!:thumbsup2

Plus we have reservations for the Sunrise Safari!!:cheer2:

See you soon with an update:rolleyes1

I was thinking of you when I saw the free dining coming out, but I figured your deal might be just as good.

Thanks for all the welcome backs. I was going to start an update today, but computer froze on me.:crazy2: I hate when that happens Now it's too late for me to get started. I promise an update at least by Friday. It's been a madhouse here for several weeks!:sad2:

I hate it when my computer does that!

We have been undecided about this year's vacation. It was between a driving trip to the Southwest or a Club level stay at AKL. Well we, mostly I, decided & I pulled the trigger on airfare to WDW!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Now I hear that FD is coming for the time we are going. I got a 35% discount on the room, so as tempting as free dining is, I wil give it a pass.

We usually have way too much food with the dining plan, so are going to stick with CS, except for ADR, Boma!:thumbsup2

:cool1: very exciting! And sunrise safari as well :thumbsup2

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have a great plan going! :wizard:

HOORAY for HOLLYWOOD!

Thursday dawned bright & early for us as usual, so we put our suits on, headed down to Mara to fill our mugs. After filling our mugs it was off to the hot tub!:thumbsup2

The wild ducks were in the pool every morning as we went by. They looked so happy there, but I didn’t like the fact they crapped in the pool!:(

It was fairly dark when we got out to the pool area that early in the morning.

A happy man with his mug of coffee!:yay:

After the sun came out & we had thoroughly warmed our bones it was time to walk over to Mara to grab a breakfast we could share.

Only this time I used a snack credit for a croissant. I could eat my weight in those Disney croissants! I don’t remember what Bob’s breakfast was, but he did have that grits like stuff. That was pretty good, but I think one would have to like grits to eat, I think bobootie,.

Headed up to our room to get changed, we were headed for some movie magic. Holly wood Studios here we come!

Passing scenery on the way to HS, somehow we caught the boat to HS. We love to ride this boat.

What is that I spy!? One of our favorite places the Tower of Terror!

We hurried to the first ride of the day….Tower of Terror! As per usual the wait time was extremely short, 10 minutes! Actually it was more like 5, most of the 10 minutes were used getting through the empty aisles!:woohoo:

We rode this a couple of times in a row, love being in the drop zone.

We strolled past RR, but since we both get ride sickness on coasters that go upside down, no ride for us! But for those who do the wait was 10 minutes.:rolleyes1

We hurried over to Star Tours, but had to stop for a sweet treat!

Another short wait of 5 minutes, I know it’s getting boring! Well maybe not so much for me! Gotta love those early September trips!

I don’t know why those signs won’t register on the camera, but I’m not lying!;)

It was now time to split lunch again, where to eat? We discussed several options, and chose Starring Rolls.

We chose a ham sandwich, which was tasty. It was quite large, a very easy sandwich to share.

Our dessert was a Napoleon, oh it was so good! The pastries at Disney are so wonderful. I could eat nothing but them for my meals!

After our lunch we walked around checking things out. Sorry we didn’t take many photos, but we just walk and talk and forget to take pictures!:hug:

Continued…..

Sorry for such large pictures! Stupid Photo Bucket! It used to be so easy to resize the photos, but now it's quite a bit harder. Why oh why does everything need to be improved? :furious:

The look fine in size here. Sometimes it take a bit for photobucket to register a size change.

I like your morning. Nice and relaxed. You must've went to an epcot resort to catch the boat? It's a nice ride. I jsut wish they didn't make so many stops.

A fun update. What a great way to start the morning...coffee, hot tub, breakfast and then plunging on Tower of Terror. I love it!

The pictures look fine to me.

A fun update. What a great way to start the morning...coffee, hot tub, breakfast and then plunging on Tower of Terror. I love it!

The pictures look fine to me.

Thanks, I hoped the images wouldn't be too large. I will get back to this TR soon, been very busy. Good luck with the upcoming wedding.

Joining in! Loved the flamingo story. For some inexplicable reason "floo floos" (flamingos) are currently my 2 year old's favorite animal!

After reading your TR, all I can think us "my mother-in-law would love this trip!" do you mind me asking how you rented the DVC points and what kind of deal you got for AKL?

After reading your TR, all I can think us "my mother-in-law would love this trip!" do you mind me asking how you rented the DVC points and what kind of deal you got for AKL?

We didn't rent DVC points, I have never done that, but may on a future trip. The only discount I had was free dining. The package was a little under $2000. For our trip this year we are staying AKL club level with no dining plan. I got 35% discount, which made this less than the last trip.

We didn't rent DVC points, I have never done that, but may on a future trip. The only discount I had was free dining. The package was a little under $2000. For our trip this year we are staying AKL club level with no dining plan. I got 35% discount, which made this less than the last trip.

I don't know why I thought you rented points! That sounds like great deal! My in-laws have been so generous and wonderful, I would love to surprise them with a trip like that some day!

Well, looks like I missed you last update from April! :rotfl2: Love the pictures. Looks like a beautiful morning, the start of another fabulous park day, and a yummy lunch!

Now come on back and finish this thing up! ::yes::

Well, looks like I missed you last update from April! :rotfl2: Love the pictures. Looks like a beautiful morning, the start of another fabulous park day, and a yummy lunch!

Now come on back and finish this thing up! ::yes::

Well, if you insist! LOL. I do need to get it done before the next trip in September. August is going to be very busy for me, also the last two weeks in June GDs are coming for a visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter