Fast Pass suggestions?

Pucks104

Mouseketeer
Our fast Pass day is Wednesday of this coming week. DH nor I ride roller coasters or drop rides. We have DAH tickets for both AK and MK and are doing a MNSSHP during our weeklong trip. I also have an Ahershus PPO at 8:00 on one of the mornings which I hope will facilitate riding the Frozen ride w/o a FP. I am looking for suggestions for which rides/ attractions I should prioritize FPS. Any thoughts?

Our fast Pass day is Wednesday of this coming week. DH nor I ride roller coasters or drop rides. We have DAH tickets for both AK and MK and are doing a MNSSHP during our weeklong trip. I also have an Ahershus PPO at 8:00 on one of the mornings which I hope will facilitate riding the Frozen ride w/o a FP. I am looking for suggestions for which rides/ attractions I should prioritize FPS. Any thoughts?

You may find the FP FAQ helpful, specifically Post #8.

Mesaboy2's FP sticky prioritizes all the rides in terms of how much time you'll save - it's very helpful! With DAH for both AK and MK, you should get a lot done on those evenings. I don't think all of the rides are open for DAH, so maybe FP the ones that aren't?

In Epcot, I would FP Test Track over Soarin' if you will ride Test Track. Soarin' will likely still have a short wait after you ride Frozen at rope drop. Test Track breaks down often and/or closes for weather, so we always FP it. Our tier 2's at Epcot are usually Spaceship Earth and Mission Space, but I'm not sure any of the Epcot second tier rides need FP that badly.

For DHS - I'm not sure if you are going before or after Galaxy's Edge opens (not sure if you have 30-day or 60-day FP availability), but if it is before, I would get TSMM if you are certain you won't ride Slinky. If you might ride Slinky (which is a coaster, but not a big one), you should FP Slinky if you can get it. If you are going after GE opens I think all of the rides except Star Tours will be tier one, but Slinky and TSMM are still probably the most critical if you aren't interested in RNRC or ToT.

If you can get FoP at AK, I would get that, even if you will ride it during DAH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter