Fast Pass plus and Pandora

iamdisneyfreak

Earning My Ears
Going in Oct for 10 days.. I hv 2 questions:

1. Do I have to book fast pass plus for consecutively 10 days or I can take a break in between and spread my days between 14 days?

2. Pandora ride fast passes are all gone. Really disappointed. Any tips?

2. Keep looking, especially the night before and morning of. You won't have a hard time at all finding many Navi River Journey FP+ the day of. It may take some time to find a FOP FP+.

Going in Oct for 10 days.. I hv 2 questions:

1. Do I have to book fast pass plus for consecutively 10 days or I can take a break in between and spread my days between 14 days?

2. Pandora ride fast passes are all gone. Really disappointed. Any tips?

Check your tickets or Disney's website--one of the other should tell you what dates they're valid for. If you bought 10-day tickets they don't expire right at 10 days; you can take some days off from the parks. I don't know offhand exactly how long the 10-day tickets are good for, so I can't say if it's 14 or not.

(2) Some tips:

1. In your spare time, keep checking for Fastpass+, even on the day you are in Animal Kingdom.
2. Get there before rope drop (before the park officially opens), be through security and in line at the tapstiles - Flight of Passage is worth it! or wait until about 15 minutes before the park closes and get in line.

Ten day TPT tickets (post 2016 Disney theme park tickets) have a usage lifespan of 14 days (15 days if they have water park fun i.e. are hopper plusses)

If you have a 10 night resort stay and plan to go offsite to a non-participating resort for a few more days then you will not be able to book fastpasses for days "60+11" and beyond on your "day 60". You would have to wait until 30 or fewer days in advance of each day not part of a participating resort's stay to book fastpasses for that day. Also provided that the number of different days for which fastpasses are booked does not exceed the total number of unused ticket days given one or more tickets in your My Disney Experience account.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter