Fast and Furious: Supercharged

nope! I rode it last Saturday after it re-opened and noticed nothing different, or at least nothing noticeable

We skipped that ride this past week. After the bad reviews, didn't want to waste any time with it. Same with Fallon. Skipped! lol

We skipped that ride this past week. After the bad reviews, didn't want to waste any time with it. Same with Fallon. Skipped! lol
Its really a toss up as to which one of those is worse.
If you have nothing to do, its fun to go on it once. But they have so many better attractions.

Its really a toss up as to which one of those is worse.
If you have nothing to do, its fun to go on it once. But they have so many better attractions.

Okay, I disagree in part...I think Fallon is great b/c of the entire experience - the entry, the preshow, and the ride...and it is Fallon, so it totally works...

But Fast and Furious being on a slow tour bus? That is a total fail in concept, in addition to being a subpar ride...if I'm Fast and Furious, I want to be in the dang car.

Okay, I disagree in part...I think Fallon is great b/c of the entire experience - the entry, the preshow, and the ride...and it is Fallon, so it totally works...

But Fast and Furious being on a slow tour bus? That is a total fail in concept, in addition to being a subpar ride...if I'm Fast and Furious, I want to be in the dang car.
Ah, yes, the F&F party bus...like who's brilliant idea was that? "Let's make a ride about fast cars...but wait. Get this...we can load people a lot faster if we just put them on...a giant bus!" Genius! 🤪 It is our family's most made-fun-of ride ever. Worth going on it just so we can make jokes about it. It really has brought us hours of enjoyment.

Ah, yes, the F&F party bus...like who's brilliant idea was that? "Let's make a ride about fast cars...but wait. Get this...we can load people a lot faster if we just put them on...a giant bus!" Genius! 🤪 It is our family's most made-fun-of ride ever. Worth going on it just so we can make jokes about it. It really has brought us hours of enjoyment.
And having you go through the garage first - here are the cool cars you don’t get to drive!

The Fallon pre-show is a good time. I wouldnt mind taking a beer and a snack and sitting up there watching the show highlights for a while, especially on a hot day when the air conditioning hits right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter