• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Farmville on facebook!!

Hi I'm getting a bit obsessed by Farmville - I could really do with some more neighbours from UK DISers to help me out move up from my level 16. If you need a new daily play neighbour please send me a PM with your facebook ID and I'll add you.

Thanks

:surfweb::surfweb:

Yes, Farmville is a very addictive social Farming game!

I hated it before I ever played it though! Just because of everyones Farmville feeds blocking my Facebook newfeed!

But when I started playing it I was absulutely addicted!

If anyone is looking for Farmville tips and secrets to dominate the game I have some pretty cool links in my signature :)

I play - I'm not difficult to find on FaceBook if anyone cares to find me :)

Bloody Farmville! My missus hogs the laptop all the time on the bleedin thing, cutting into my valuable DIS time! :rotfl:

My wife, her daughter and SIL all play Farmville. There is also a huge Farmville thread in the regular DIS Community board if you are looking for neighbors that are also DIS members. Wifey is in Ipswich now, next time I get on Skype I'll have her look at this thread. She also plays Mousehunt, Mafia Wars and Countrylife. I'm taking care of her Countrylife and Mousehunt while she's away but I don't mess with her Farmville or MW.

This is very painful but i admit that i am addicted to Farmville amongst others!
I have cut down lately as the Husband was getting a bit worried why i had to plow my farm every day!

Feel free to add me: Aimee Louise Jenkins from Wales :)

I love love love farmville! Totally addicted. lol

Does anyone know what the highest level is?

I'm only level 39.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter