FarmVILLE on Facebook

I got mine yesterday some time. Still have no idea what to do with it.

The crafting is killing me. I don't mind growing my own crops for bushels, but I get pretty annoyed when I just had 222 raspberries (half my farm) planted and I only got 2 bushels. The recipe calls for three. Fuel is in too short supply to keep replanting and hoping I get what I need to continue, and I only have the patience for so much planting by hand. I have the capacity to do 3 goods at a time, but am lucky to have 1-2 going at once. What with only being about to get 3 bushels per neighbor per day it seems like, and so few are growing what I need, and the bushels aren't as plentiful as they used to be...UGH..I LOVE the idea, I love goal games, but when the goals are really difficult it's discouraging. Ugh.

The crafting is killing me. I don't mind growing my own crops for bushels, but I get pretty annoyed when I just had 222 raspberries (half my farm) planted and I only got 2 bushels. The recipe calls for three. Fuel is in too short supply to keep replanting and hoping I get what I need to continue, and I only have the patience for so much planting by hand. I have the capacity to do 3 goods at a time, but am lucky to have 1-2 going at once. What with only being about to get 3 bushels per neighbor per day it seems like, and so few are growing what I need, and the bushels aren't as plentiful as they used to be...UGH..I LOVE the idea, I love goal games, but when the goals are really difficult it's discouraging. Ugh.

I hear ya. I've been disappointed with the crafting. it may be that I haven't figured out how to "work the system" but most of the items needed are short crops, 12 hr or less and that just doesn't work for me. I do better with the longer stuff since I usually farm once a day. The limits on what you can get from friends are pretty low to be helpful. and how do you balance the crop mastery with coop farming with crafting? so far I'm just focusing on crop mastery and picking up a craft or two as I can.

:cheer2: When in your crafting cottage click on use & it will ask bushels or goods. Choose goods & all goods you have picked up as samples or bought from neighbors will appear. When you click on these you get fuel!!! :dance3:

:cheer2: When in your crafting cottage click on use & it will ask bushels or goods. Choose goods & all goods you have picked up as samples or bought from neighbors will appear. When you click on these you get fuel!!! :dance3:

I was wondering what to do with all those samples! Thank you, I just traded in what I had and got about 10 tanks of fuel, woohoo!!!!!

I just realized that there is a second and third page of Recipes! Now I gotta grow some Lilac for my spa.

I was playing with my crafting cottage (which I just got YESTERDAY), and wondering, whats the point? :confused3 And I've been thinking a lot lately that I wish I could use my coins to get fuel somehow (with over 4million coins, there isn't much to do with them beyond buy multiple houses, which take up too much space on my farm)....and I realized that I can buy other peoples goods and turn them into fuel!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am a happy chick tonight now that I figured this out!

I'm looking for neighbors also!

Please PM me and I will give you my info.

Thanks!
Alisa

Can someone please explain to me why the garage has room for 20 vehicles? Why would anyone keep more than three vehicles, one of each?

Can someone please explain to me why the garage has room for 20 vehicles? Why would anyone keep more than three vehicles, one of each?

VERY good question! And it won't hold the plane(as useless as the plane is)

I've got two plows...the school bus and the hotrod tractor. I sold my first tracter because of space. Had the garage been around I probably would have thrown it in there instead. 20 seems large, but who knows what they are planning on releasing. I know we are getting a pickup truck at some point.

I was perplexed by this as well....but then again, some of my neighbors already have their red or blue ribbons for upgrading lots of vehicles. Where on earth did they have them before the garages? What a waste of space.

I just have 1 of each and I don't really see a need for more. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter