Fantasy Survivor

OK, first a sad story

I thought it was on tonight! I cant believe I missed it!!!!

so I just finished watching it on CBS.com and I am calling out Pink and Pete

Russel deserves some respect now huh? ROFL

That was the best scam ever, and only he knew it was happening!

ETA: the good news is, i qualify for the early picks bonus for next week... the bad news, I thought i was picking today for tonight ROFL

Great episode! Russel is pretty awesome!

As for the picks... Ugg, rough week. I am now out of the top 100 :(

OK, first a sad story

I thought it was on tonight! I cant believe I missed it!!!!

so I just finished watching it on CBS.com and I am calling out Pink and Pete

Russel deserves some respect now huh? ROFL

That was the best scam ever, and only he knew it was happening!

ETA: the good news is, i qualify for the early picks bonus for next week... the bad news, I thought i was picking today for tonight ROFL

After what Russell did the other night justifies my point of view that he should have won last year.

He was here in southern Louisiana a couple weeks ago signing autographs at a festival. He's from around this area where I live.

Im hoping i made good picks for next week... I'm a little ahead of myself :rotfl:

Get your picks in :)

Thing tonight is going to be a doozy !

I have been failing quite nicely ROFL

I tell you I am so excited for this weeks episode. If JT really does what they are implying... oh my :rotfl:

AMAZING SHOW this week. I wish I could say the same about my picks. Grrrr... Down to 79th overall. Anyway, I am sure that JT is toast this week. If Russell throuws him under the bus, it's all over.

I can't believe heroes decided to give an idol to a VILLAIN :rotfl:

UNREAL! but great show LOL

Ohhh, I like survivor. Is anyone watching this season? Heroes versus villains is crazy and I was hoping that Boston Rob would have been on for a lot longer. He is my favorite because he is so entertaining and he has the ability to win challenges left and right. I was so sad to see him leave the show like that. It will be interesting to see what happens on the merge because Boston Rob said in an interview that things would be getting really interesting around the time of the merge. I hope that Colby wins it because he is one of the only real heroes left on the show. Everyone else is turning into villains.

Yes J.

Loving it!!! I have to tell you I'm rooting for the villains. Watching JT and Colby hand over the immunity idol to a villain just disqualifies them at this point for me.

I have been wrong all season but that never stopped me before. I see the heroes getting picked off now, have this feeling JT will switch quick, and now the 2 idols.

The real question is... Will Parvarti get rid of Russel. I kind of have this feeling we may see just that in the near future :rotfl:

The real question is... Will Parvarti get rid of Russel. I kind of have this feeling we may see just that in the near future :rotfl:

OOOOOOOOOOooohhh I would love that!! There will be a party: party party: at my house when that happens!!

Down with the evil-hobbit-troll!!

OK If Russell is the king, theres proof that every good king, has a better queen behind him!

That was the best episode in a long time. How smug were the heroes faces when she gave the hidden immunity idol to sandra! WOW, parvati truly is a mastermind.

I know they want us to believe Russell will be going next round, but I havent ruled him out just yet. He is still great, I just think Pavarti might be better :rotfl:

This season rocks!

is tonight the night? Will the showdown actually happen, or have they fooled us again with the preview :rotfl:

Cant wait :)

Another good season. The finale wasn't that great, it's was predictable.

glad to get 2nd place in fantasy survivor.

It's that time again! I'm going to make up another fantasy league, will post the info here, join if you're interested!

yeah i totally slacked on this... LOL. i think i'll try the CBS one this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts