Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, because it's got to be a common question. I have a room-only reservation at MC the night before my 1 night Vacation Package at MiraCosta. Will they let me pick up the Vacation Package the night before, and how about Happy Entry tickets to DL (they're paper passes, as well, right)? Or do I absolutely need to wait until the morning the Vacation Package begins? If it makes a difference, my package night is in a Speciale room, which gets serviced at a different desk, but the room-only is Regolare (just kidding - it's a Venice Canal View, fun!). If they're strict about this I won't even ask.

The day we check in for the room-only, I'll probably buy Sea tickets because I snagged a Canaletto lunch res for that day! Sadly Canaletto was booked up on our Sea day, but I'm excited that we got a FS hotel lunch res through the package. I had originally gotten an Arendelle lunch through the package, but after seeing the food decided against it. I hope we'll be able to mobile order something small just so we can walk through the restaurant, which looks amazing.

You guys, my DD is playing Anna in an afterschool drama production next week before we head to Asia on Saturday June 1. OMG, it's finally here and it's happening fast. Wrong Frozen but still - O M G.
I've seen recent anecdotal evidence that they may let you pick it up the night before (someone staying at MC in December did this) but it probably depends somewhat on who you get. I imagine if you go later in the evening when they are less busy it's probably more likely than if you went around check in time for example. Pretty sure you will get the happy entry tickets for DL when you check in for your room-only stay since that benefit is from your first room only stay.

I plan on attempting to pick mine up after park close the night before, so I will report back! I also saw someone recently convinced Toy Story Hotel to let them on property the night before to pick up their package, but they did have to argue it a bit, since TSH restricts access to guests and they weren't checking in yet.

And in unrelated news, I just managed to switch my June 6th room from the Harbor View with cruise bed to the regular (cheaper) 3-person room! Saves me 6400 JPY (and I can stay in the same room)! And now I think all of my reservations are finally complete!

Last edited:
It is amazing how much a switch from 3 to 4 makes at Tokyo.

When we added daughter to the equation, the options and price changes were not subtle

All of the previews are getting me so excited! People are definitely starting to cancel rooms for early June, been seeing a lot of MiraCosta availability pop up. Still have yet to see a FS room pop up lol. I'm officially inside my 21 day package window so I'm not sure I can make any changes anymore, so I made sure I had all the times I want.

Also just a heads up to anyone who has a booking at Hilton Tokyo Bay in the next month or so, I booked my last night there (originally had Toy Story) as the price just dropped significantly. It was originally about 38k JPY which was close enough to Toy Story that I figured I'd stay at TS, but it now dropped to 29k JPY. It actually dropped 3k since yesterday when I booked so I edited the reservation online very easily for the new price. So keep checking those rates as the dates get closer!
Catching up on this thread... So they did drop the price! We had been looking at our arrival night, but hadn't booked anything. Then when we went to book, all the regular Ocean view rooms were gone. But when we plugged in the numbers for the Executive rooms... it came out cheaper than the price we were originally looking at! Anyway, we booked the expensive room and called it a day. This exchange rate is something. We bought some yen already too, just to lock it in for snacks and souvenirs.

Now just patiently waiting for June, when we can book the DL Hotel for the rest of our October dates (we already have the Fantasy Springs Hotel package)

I'm planning to do opening day and another day or two at DisneySea before opening day. I don't want to stress out about getting into Fantasy Springs after the fact. But I'm likely going to be back during Halloween and possibly also summer or Christmas so I'll have more opportunities to visit Fantasy Springs.

From my experience with World of Frozen's opening in Hong Kong, the weekend after opening day actually had longer lines than opening day and hotel prices suggest a similar thing may happen for Fantasy Springs.
Did u book hong kong disney yourself? How many days out? Travel agent?

Did u book hong kong disney yourself? How many days out? Travel agent?

There's no need to book in advance unless you happen to be going the exact date of a concert event in the park which happens only a few times a year. I usually just book whenever I happen to log in which is sometimes as late as when I'm waiting in line to enter the park. And then I book up to the number of days that my pass allows which I think is 8 right now.

Just checking if anyone knows the answer to this: if Happy Entry says 8:45 am should we show up around 8:15? We’re going to the park tomorrow

Last edited:
How did your son go waiting in line for 1.5 hours?
He actually did better than I expected. He does pretty well first thing in the morning and then gets worse as the day goes on. He mostly sat in the stroller. He wanted to watch something on my phone but we couldn’t get any wifi from our mobile wifi or data at the entrance. It was a dead zone.

Has anyone ordered birthday cakes from any of the TDR hotels? They gave us a window to pick up from the Fantasy Springs Restaurant to bring back to our room, and I'm wondering if we need to prepare our own candles. My goldfish brain forgot to ask when I called to place an order and I'd like to avoid calling long-d again 🤦‍♀️

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Happy entry overlapped with regular so all those in the back of happy still got in later than the regulars....no bueno on that.

With fs and mc hotel.will have happy entry still. Then there's the VP that will take away slots from both standby and dpa availability.

Won't know how impacted the lines truly are until July comes about

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Happy entry overlapped with regular so all those in the back of happy still got in later than the regulars....no bueno on that.

With fs and mc hotel.will have happy entry still. Then there's the VP that will take away slots from both standby and dpa availability.

Won't know how impacted the lines truly are until July comes about
It will be very interesting to see how the VP affects lines. I imagine they will be longer, unless they just allocated more DPA in the soft openings to try and model the VPs. I wonder if they will limit most DPAs to afternoon/evening since i imagine most VP holders will go to FS right away. We will find out soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter