Fantasy cruise September 6, 2014 Fish Extender

Hello I am new to the group, we are a family of four from England Uk. Would there be any room in a group for us to join in?
Super excited for our cruise!

Hi All,
I wanted to give you some info on our cabins. Since we are all family and I'm the MOM, I will give you the down low! We are the Griswolds! Can you believe you are going on a Griswold family vacation with us?

Our cabin is not assigned yet. Jim 60, and I (Sue), 58 along with Collin 13 and Olivia, (Livi) 9, grandchildren will share a cabin. We have been on others cruises but not Disney! We love to Travel. The Gators are #1 but the Buckeyes are a close 2nd. Jim is a World History & Geography buff and home schools Collin & Livi in those subjects. He was a tank driver and loves to talk military stuff too. Jim and Collin play Xbox Call of Duty together and online and love it. He loves to hike with our 3 girls, I'm not a hiker! I love to work in my flowerbed and craft. I love to watch birds come to my bird feeder and my little animal friends, bunnies, chipmunks & squirrels. Collin played soccer til this year and is now into swimming & collects lego star wars. Olivia loves to sing. You can catch her singing just about anytime and anywhere. She has been in several stage plays, Aladin Jr & Wizard of OZ, and loves that too. Star Wars is Collins favorite Disney movie and Frozen is Olivia's.

Jim and I have 3 daughters, Julie, Nikki and Mindy, who are also going to be on the cruise too. This is our first Disney Cruise for any of us. We love going on vacation together.

Julie 38, and Mindy 34, are sharing a cabin. Julie is engaged and Mindy is married and is Collin and Olivia's mother. Mindy also has Allison 8, who is a specail needs child, and is home with her Daddy, Phil. Julie graduated from UF with associates, OSU with bachlors, & USF with Masters. She loves college football too and pretty crafty and loves to fish. She's always up for most any fun activity and has participated in tri-aths and half marathons and even a mudder. Mindy is very busy, home schooling all 3 of the children, is the commander of our AWANA program, (a Wed night Kids program) and VBS, (vacation bible school) at our church. Mindy also enjoys running and did a half marthon too. She is very organized and is quite the cake decorator. They both love to read, play cards and board games, hike, & TRAVEL.

Our last cabin is our middle daughter, Nikki 36, husband Trev 44 and their 3 children, Katie 10, Willie 7, and Elizabeth Louise (LuLu) 3. They are my FL babies! They all LOVE Disney anything. Nikki fav is Cinderella, is very busy home schooling the kids, is a Sunday School teacher and AWANA leader too. Trevor's fav is Mickey. He is self employed, in wood craft. He loves to read and travel and coach little league soccer. Katie, is a beautiful singer, & plays piano very well and loves color & drawing. Her fav is Frozen. Willie plays soccer, basketball, loves super heros and ninja turtles, and socerer Mickey is his favorite. LuLu (named after me), loves all the princesses, Minnie and Daisey. She loves to climb with Willie, plays with her babies, and bubbles.

So that's our story. So come on FantaSea 2014 tell us your stories. :grouphug:

Sue I used to run a lot before I lost the use of my left leg. I've been working really hard in PT for the past year and now have about 80% functioning back, but unfortunately I won't be able to run the 5k at Castaway this year :(. Will either Julie or Mindy be participating in the early morning 5k run the day we're at Castaway this cruise? It's a lot of fun and a great way to see the island before everyone else hits the beach. The sand is still pristine and untouched. It's also a great opportunity for some amazing photo shots as well.

Also want info of the FE group... How many families participate in each group? How are the groups set up? Is it according to stateroom halls or are they all over the ship?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter