Fantastic & Fireworks during the last week in August?

VicgirlBC

Earning My Ears
Just wondering when I can expect Disney to release the schedule for end of August? We would love to watch Fantasmic and the fireworks on Tuesday Aug 27th and Thursday August 29th when OBB is happening at DCA. What is the likelihood the shows will be running those nights? Or should I plan to watch them on Friday or Saturday?

Thanks everyone!

Just wondering when I can expect Disney to release the schedule for end of August? We would love to watch Fantasmic and the fireworks on Tuesday Aug 27th and Thursday August 29th when OBB is happening at DCA. What is the likelihood the shows will be running those nights? Or should I plan to watch them on Friday or Saturday?

Thanks everyone!
Hours are posted 6 weeks out. Entertainment 4-6 weeks out.

It is likely nighttime shows are still nightly late August, but not guaranteed since it's after peak summer season.

If you want to be sure, they will definitely be showing on Fri-Sun. WOC is nightly year round except OBB nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter