• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantastic dinner at Liberty Tree!!

Jands, the free cake I got was cupcake-sized, but it wasn't exactly a cupcake. It was a small cupcake-sized chocolate cake, with delicious white frosting that had red, white and blue sprinkles on it. This cake and the card signed by the characters comes to you free, but you do have to tell the Disney Dining reservation agent that you're celebrating your son's b-day, that way your servers will know to bring him the cake.

If you want something larger and more elaborate, you can order one for a fee. I think you order through your resort, but I'm not sure.

Enjoy your trip!!

I agree with your review. :) We ate here last week for the first time and it has now become one of our favorites.

:cheer2: Thank You for the great review. My DH and I will be dining at LTT for the first time for Thanksgiving Dinner. It sounds like the perfect setting to enjoy Thanksgiving.

I love the LTT for dinner - but was a little dissapointed the last time I was there due to the cleanliness of the place - I understand that with tons of people (especially with little kids) coming in and out - accidents are bound to happen and that food will fall to the floor - I would expect, however, that the CMs do a better job of cleaning things up before the next parties are seated. When we arrived at our table the were large crumbs and napkin/straw paper all over the floor :sad2: the food still tasted good though!!!

For those that are interested, here's the recipe for the Strawberry Vinaigrette salad dressing at Liberty Tree Tavern (compliments of allearsnet.com):

Ingredients

8 TB strawberry vinegar
1 tsp. salt
1 TB granulated sugar
1 oz. frozen strawberries
2 TB Dijon mustard
dash Tabasco sauce
dash white pepper
3 cups salad oil
4 TB water

Method

Place strawberry vinegar, salt, sugar, strawberries, mustard, Tabascop, and white pepper in storage container. Using hand-held blender, blend ingredients well. Add oil in four parts, blending thoroughly after each addition. Add water and blend one last time.

LOVED your review. Thanks for sharing it and a belated Happy Birthday to you!!!

We are eating at LTT next month for the first time. We're a party of 9 and one of the girls in our party will be celebrating her 13th birthday. I'll have to make sure I call and tell them we're celebrating a b-day.

We ate at LTT on our July trip for my birthday too. Great character interaction, yummy food, and great service!! :thumbsup2

Good to hear you had a great time there!!

Which would you pick between LTT and the Plaza Restaurant?

thanks!

Albertan mom, I would pick LTT over Plaza, but that's because I really love character meals and I loved the Thanksgiving-style feast. But if you guys aren't into character meals and don't like Thanksgiving-style food (there is a set menu), then I'd recommend Plaza. LTT is probably a more fun place for families, whereas Plaza is probably better for couples and singles, since its Victorian theming and lack of characters makes it more grown-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter