• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantastic dinner at Liberty Tree!!

AMonir

Mouseketeer
My friend and I dined here for dinner on Saturday, June 17th.

Setting and Atmosphere: B+. It's not as amazing as Cinderella's Royal Table, but the colonial theming is so cute! I just loved seeing the characters in their colonial costumes, and I thought it was cute how they announced our name and state when we got our table.

Characters: A+. We had Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, and they were so much fun! A few of them came around twice, and Goofy was especially friendly. It was so much fun!!

Food: A+. DELICIOUS!! I am totally craving this meal right now! It was a truly amazing Thanksgiving feast, sooo heavenly! We started with the salad and we just polished it off! The strawberry vinaigrette dressing was amazing, I wish I could find it in LA! Then for dinner they brought out the platters to us family-style. The macaroni and cheese -- YUM!! The ham with mashed potatoes -- DELICIOUS!! The stuffing -- AMAZING!! Even the bread and butter they served here was amazingly good! The only thing I didn't like was the apple cobbler, but they surprised me with a delicious chocolate birthday cake with red, white and blue frosting -- SOOO yummy!! I absolutely loved it!

Service: A+. Great service, our food came quickly and our waiter was really nice. Since my friend and I wanted to take pictures with the characters together, he even took all our pix for us! And then, at dessert, he and the other waiters chimed this bell and announced my birthday in a colonial-style way, came to my table and sang to me, gave me the free birthday cake AND an adorable birthday card signed by all the characters! SOO special!!

Overall: A+. This was one of our favorite meals, one of the highlights of our trip, and definitely a must-do for next time. The delicious Thanksgiving feast + wonderful characters = perfect! I was really pleasantly surprised, because I'd read a lot of negative reviews about this place, but I found it absolutely wonderful. The way they celebrated my birthday made the whole meal extra-special, I was so excited about my birthday cake and card! Can't wait to go back!!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Sounds wonderful. We have a dinner at LTT planned and your review has made me really look forward to it! :)

AMonir said:

Setting and Atmosphere: B+. It's not as amazing as Cinderella's Royal Table, but the colonial theming is so cute! I just loved seeing the characters in their colonial costumes, and I thought it was cute how they announced our name and state when we got our table.

Characters: A+. We had Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, and they were so much fun! A few of them came around twice, and Goofy was especially friendly. It was so much fun!!

Food: A+. DELICIOUS!! I am totally craving this meal right now! It was a truly amazing Thanksgiving feast, sooo heavenly! We started with the salad and we just polished it off! The strawberry vinaigrette dressing was amazing, I wish I could find it in LA! Then for dinner they brought out the platters to us family-style. The macaroni and cheese -- YUM!! The ham with mashed potatoes -- DELICIOUS!! The stuffing -- AMAZING!! Even the bread and butter they served here was amazingly good! The only thing I didn't like was the apple cobbler, but they surprised me with a delicious chocolate birthday cake with red, white and blue frosting -- SOOO yummy!! I absolutely loved it!

Service: A+. Great service, our food came quickly and our waiter was really nice. Since my friend and I wanted to take pictures with the characters together, he even took all our pix for us! And then, at dessert, he and the other waiters chimed this bell and announced my birthday in a colonial-style way, came to my table and sang to me, gave me the free birthday cake AND an adorable birthday card signed by all the characters! SOO special!!

Overall: A+. This was one of our favorite meals, one of the highlights of our trip, and definitely a must-do for next time. The delicious Thanksgiving feast + wonderful characters = perfect! I was really pleasantly surprised, because I'd read a lot of negative reviews about this place, but I found it absolutely wonderful. The way they celebrated my birthday made the whole meal extra-special, I was so excited about my birthday cake and card! Can't wait to go back!!
I love ltt love the mash tatoes!!!! :lovestruc

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We'll be arriving in WDW this coming Satruday afternoon and LTT is our "first night" dinner...can't wait!! :woohoo:

I'm so glad to hear a good review for this dinner! We are trying it in August for the first time, and I'm very excited. :sunny:

I love LTT so much that we had it 2X on our last trip, everything was just perfect!!

Thanks for the review

It is just me, I guess, but I have never been thrilled with this restaurants menu. It might be because, out here in the Midwest, that is just your ordinary every Sunday meal. Also the thought of paying restaurant prices for heated up Stouffer's mac and cheese (you should see MY recipe) just leaves me cold. :confused3

Yes, we did try it once though. Not bad, but nothing great for us either.

I guess that is why they have so many different dining options at DW though. :thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy

Great review, thanks for posting. We're doing the dinner for the first time in December and I can't wait! :donald:

AMonir said:

I'm glad you had a great birthday! We agree about the salad dressing too! I've tried to recreate it, but haven't quite gotten it yet. We'll be dining there again on Sept. 15th just before MNSSHP. This will be our second dinner at LTT and our first MNSSHP.

We also agree about the characters. At our first dinner there, since we ate so late (no ADR-what was I thinking? :confused3 ) I think the characters came by at least 4 times each. We were one of the last groups in the room. It was great-especially Pluto and Chip and Dale. :grouphug:

Thank you for the Review... we are going there next month and you just made me that much more excited for LTT

Glad you guys enjoyed the review! It really was a fantastic, absolutely delicious meal, and the characters made the experience 10 times more fun! I hope you all give it a try if you haven't already. :) I miss it!!

We're going to LTT for my son's b-day. Was wondering about the cake. Did you have to order it in advance? And you said it was free - was it just a cupcake or a small cake?

We've been there many times and usually always enjoy it!!! Unfortunately, last time our service was off. The server was rather sullen and not very attentive and we only saw the characters occassionally (although they sure looked like they were having a blast on the other side!!). We're going back in October before our MNSSHP so I'm glad to here that you had a good time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter