Fantasmic Premium Dining

So, do you just look for a 7pm dinner reservation at RB to get into the Fantasmic Premium Package or is there a special "dinner package" page for that?

So, is the premium package at RBT the only dinner package you can reserve ahead of time?

So, is the premium package at RBT the only dinner package you can reserve ahead of time?
You can make any lunch or dinner reservation at River Belle and when you check in you can ask for the Fantasmic dining package upgrade. That’s either for the first or second show and it’s ground seating along the rivers of America.

The premium is a special booking area on the website and it’s only for 7:15pm and it sells out 60 days in advance in milliseconds

You can make any lunch or dinner reservation at River Belle and when you check in you can ask for the Fantasmic dining package upgrade. That’s either for the first or second show and it’s ground seating along the rivers of America.

The premium is a special booking area on the website and it’s only for 7:15pm and it sells out 60 days in advance in milliseconds
Do they sell out of the up grades? We are arriving from Oregon Sunday evening and plan to enter the park around 7pm. Won't all the upgrades be gone by then?

Do they sell out of the up grades? We are arriving from Oregon Sunday evening and plan to enter the park around 7pm. Won't all the upgrades be gone by then?
It’s possible. But most likely they will still
Have upgrades for the 2nd show

re-activating this thread to see if anyone has had luck with getting the premium dining package. I have 2 days before my 3 day attempt to get them.

re-activating this thread to see if anyone has had luck with getting the premium dining package. I have 2 days before my 3 day attempt to get them.
Last week I attempted 5 days over 2 weekends for dates between 9/16 and 9/25 and had no luck. I was able to book the Blue Bayou dining package right at 6 am PT but really wanted the seat from the Riverbelle.

I tried for SO long and could never secure one. Then I signed up for and paid for alerts from a third party. About a week and a half ago I got a ton of alerts where they suddenly released a bunch of them.

I was unsuccessful as well. I clicked right at 6am (was following the world clock). I was able to get our 2nd choice of hungry Bear. I even went back in and checked after I'd finished and there was still Blue Bayou reservations. I wonder if they are even doing this premium package.

I was unsuccessful as well. I clicked right at 6am (was following the world clock). I was able to get our 2nd choice of hungry Bear. I even went back in and checked after I'd finished and there was still Blue Bayou reservations. I wonder if they are even doing this premium package.
I thought the same thing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter