Fancy Nancy character meet

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Can anyone tell me what the lines have been like for the Fancy Nancy meet and greet? My daughter loves her, wondering if I need to rush there in the morning. We will be at DHS 8/21 on a low crowd day.

Hi all! Can anyone tell me what the lines have been like for the Fancy Nancy meet and greet? My daughter loves her, wondering if I need to rush there in the morning. We will be at DHS 8/21 on a low crowd day.
My great nieces and great nephew only waited about 10 min. That was about 10:30 in the morning.mline wasn’t long at all. There were 4 separate characters in the same area. They were Fancy Nancy, Vamperina, Doc McStuffins and Pluto. None of the lines was really long. We went on 7/1. Good luck

Maybe you know that already, but plan to meet her when a Disney Jr dance party starts. Once a show ends, the lines usually get longer.

On Monday evening (8/12) around 6 pm the line didn't look bad. There were perhaps a half dozen kids waiting to meet her.

We met her last week. I believe we met her around 11-12 (we met Vampirina before the DisJr show) and Fancy Nancy after. Both lines were relatively shortly. We waited maybe 10 minutes, 15 min max.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter