Fancy Nancy character meet

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Can anyone tell me what the lines have been like for the Fancy Nancy meet and greet? My daughter loves her, wondering if I need to rush there in the morning. We will be at DHS 8/21 on a low crowd day.

Suejacken

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Can anyone tell me what the lines have been like for the Fancy Nancy meet and greet? My daughter loves her, wondering if I need to rush there in the morning. We will be at DHS 8/21 on a low crowd day.
My great nieces and great nephew only waited about 10 min. That was about 10:30 in the morning.mline wasn’t long at all. There were 4 separate characters in the same area. They were Fancy Nancy, Vamperina, Doc McStuffins and Pluto. None of the lines was really long. We went on 7/1. Good luck

Onceler

Mouseketeer
On Monday evening (8/12) around 6 pm the line didn't look bad. There were perhaps a half dozen kids waiting to meet her.

PlutoIsHerFav

Mouseketeer
We met her last week. I believe we met her around 11-12 (we met Vampirina before the DisJr show) and Fancy Nancy after. Both lines were relatively shortly. We waited maybe 10 minutes, 15 min max.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS