Fall free QSDP crew

We have done Fall FD in the past, but have always got the DDP. This year mods got QS. Initially we were going to upgrade to DDP. But the $700+ price tag for a family of 5 for 11 nights made us think again. Then I thought that if we pay OOP for the TS and stayed under $700 we would be ahead.
I've had a moment of clarity and decided to cancel all TS ADR's and fully embrace our new QS reality. We've been watching Craig, Steve, and Ryno doing their QS dining reviews on YT and were getting excited. Our plans wont be tied to ADR times, we'll just eat where we are, when we're hungry.
If you are in the same QS boat, feel free to join the crew.
Add QS menu items that will break up the burger and fries monotony.
P.S. we kept Boma ADR, its our must do.

we decided the same!!! Party of 9 (2 families) and we are paying OOP for 2 sit down meals but embracing the QS as well! Actually looking forward to seeing how this compares to scheduling my days around both fast passes AND sit down meals. Looking forward to just eating what I want when I see it rather than waiting to see if I'm still hungry after my sit down meal!!!

We will have a need for one of our party to be AIP paleo - our only concern is the menu choices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter