Fall 2007 College Program

Feigned

Mouseketeer
Now that it's getting a little closer to when the presentation schedule for the fall 2007 season will be released, I figured I would start up a post again asking if anyone is going to apply for fall 2007?

I am applying and I cannot wait! I keep checking to see if maybe they will release the presentation schedule early. Since Disney usually visits my school later in the semester, I am most likely going to view the e-presentation (I've already been to two other presentations in person). I'm looking forward to interviewing.

In the meantime, if anyone has livejournal and wants to join a community for fall 2007, the link is http://community.livejournal.com/wdwcpfall07/

Nicole

Count me in!!

I had to wait until graduation, and it felt like FOREVER, but hopefully Fall '07, I'll be down there!! Good luck to everybody who is applying!!:yay:

I'm hoping to see everyone down there in the fall. I'm wondering how soon they will make it available online to apply.

I had to wait until the semester after I graduated as well, as my school wouldn't accept credits for it. I figured I might as well wait until then to go down, in case I wanted to stay down there for good. :P

I am applying for fall advantage, anyone else?

The wdwcollegeprogram.com site says that the presentation schedule will be released in February. Last year, it went up on January 20th though. I know people who interviewed by the beginning of February. Hopefully the same will happen this year!

Anyone know what roles they want to apply for?

Count me in!!

I had to wait until graduation, and it felt like FOREVER, but hopefully Fall '07, I'll be down there!! Good luck to everybody who is applying!!:yay:

Hey! I will be trying for after I graduate as well!! My school has the presentation on Feb 7th!!

Hey! I will be trying for after I graduate as well!! My school has the presentation on Feb 7th!!

How did you find out when your school has the presentation already? The website says that the presentation schedule won't be up until February.

I think a lot of people are planning on going down after they graduate. :) I am too!

It probably isn't complete. It rarely is this early. The Epresentation is up and running though. So if you want to go ahead and apply and interview, you can.

Hey everyone, nice to see that people are all ready and excited for Fall '07. I was actually accepted for Spring 07, but I was not able to go, so now I'm just waiting to interview for the fall program, and I hope I get accepted for it.
In case anyone is interested I created a Myspace group for the program you can find it at: http://groups.myspace.com/wdwcpfall07 everyone is welcome to join.

EEp! Hey everybody. Glad to see some of the same faces as facebook (search WDW CP or something, it'll come up) and livejournal ;) Apparently we all peruse the same message boards!:grouphug:

Just got my phone interview scheduled!! Eeeeeep!!! so excited!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Anyone know what the acceptance rate is for the program? Or what kind of thing would keep you from being accepted?

Anyone know what the acceptance rate is for the program? Or what kind of thing would keep you from being accepted?

It's pretty good. I think the only things that would keep someone from being accepted are: not in good standing with school, having a bad record, and terming a program (alumni).

I would prefer to do the college program in the fall, but I think I'm going to talk to my advisor again to see if it would be better for me to do it after student teaching (which, if I didn't do the CP, would be in the fall!) I have mentioned doing the program every semester during my advising, and she thinks it would be a great opportunity...so we will see!

I watched the e-presentation, filled out my application, and interviewed! Now I am just waiting to hear back...

The presentation schedule is up!! I guess most of you know by now.....but I just found out today, so I was pretty psyched!!! :cool1:

The recruiters are coming to my school on February 28th. I don't know if I can wait till then (too excited), so I'm considering the e-presentation and mailing my application. I really want to do character performer, so I would have to go to an audition, so maybe it would be a good idea to get started early.

hey! I just did the online appl;ication for the Fall CP but the link for jobs or whatever it was called (the lone with the list of jobs) won't open for some reason. I tried it a bunch of times but no luck!! Anyways, would someone please send it to me??:flower3: If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!! Or could someone just post the link that worked for them? Or actually, better yet---would someone just copy and paste the list on this thread?? that would really be the best! thanks and hope to see you all soon!!:banana:

Do you have Adobe Acrobat Reader? You have to have that installed before you can open the Role Checklist PDF file. PM me if you would like me to send the document to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter