Fall 08 CP Box!

I don't know if you guys are still accepting people for this, but I would really be interested in participating. I will be doing the College Program as a hopper Aug. 13th - Jan. 2nd. Let me know if I can join in. :thumbsup2

I don't know if you guys are still accepting people for this, but I would really be interested in participating. I will be doing the College Program as a hopper Aug. 13th - Jan. 2nd. Let me know if I can join in. :thumbsup2

You're coming down the same day as me! :) I'm not in charge of the box though, so it's not my decision.

Id have to say no. We started this quite a long time ago and have a pretty large amount of people right now. Ive talked to other people who wanted to start another box, but Im not sure if they ever did.

Woohoo I got a GIANT STUFFED box today! I will get it back out tomorrow or Friday, if I get delayed I will let you all know. Friday is the Dr's so it all kind of depends how that goes!

Id have to say no. We started this quite a long time ago and have a pretty large amount of people right now. Ive talked to other people who wanted to start another box, but Im not sure if they ever did.

Okay, no problem. I just figured I would ask since I like the idea. Thanks for letting me know.

I don't know if I'd call staying with my uncle in the hospital instead of going to ship a box out "taking my time"... We've still got a month to go, what's the rush

I don't know if I'd call staying with my uncle in the hospital instead of going to ship a box out "taking my time"... We've still got a month to go, what's the rush

Considering we started organizing the box in aprilish, we have taken a while. I dont think most people have had the box too long or anything, I think just the number of people and having to wait for it to ship is taking a while. Im sorry youve lost interest Carlos. I was thinking of you when I was at the store today. ;)

I haven't logged on in a while and I kind of expected the box to almost be coming to me again but guess not. Its taking forever! It doesnt seem like we'll have time for it to go around again. People are taking too long to send it.

So for the bigger box paypal shipping will NOT work!

I will be mailing out tomorrow morning on my way to another Dr's appointment!

Yep just Carlos and it's on it's way!!!
Yay! Carlos gets it and then me! I know I had it to begin with to mail it, but the first few people didnt get as much of an experience since the box was less full. Im sure everyone is excited to see it go around again!

Im sorry youve lost interest Carlos. I was thinking of you when I was at the store today. ;)

You saw something scary? :lmao:

Well, the thing is that I'm leaving to Florida for vacation on Tuesday and I won't be back until July 16.

But now I'm happy the box is coming all the way to Puerto Rico. :cool1:
I hope I get it b4 I leave.

Aaaah! I just the box like 3 mins ago and I came here right away to post this eheheh. Wooo that thing is heavy. I'll be sending it back to Sam on Monday!

*goes offline and opens THE box*

Aaaah! I just the box like 3 mins ago and I came here right away to post this eheheh. Wooo that thing is heavy. I'll be sending it back to Sam on Monday!

*goes offline and opens THE box*

Woo Hoo! I dont have to wait for carlos to get back from his vacation to get it!

so carlos said he mailed the box last week and I should be getting it any day now! woo hoo. Then it will start its second time around. I dont think it will be making it around again, but we can meet up when we all get to florida and conclude everything.

Are you guys getting excited yet? I dont think its hit me that Ill be going to wdw! I havent been since I was 9 and dont remember much. Im super excited, but too busy working and taking classes to get hyped up.

:offtopic: Is anyone interested in buying an ipod touch? i got a brand new one through apple when I got my computer recently, but I need to sell it to buy plane fare and bills and all that good stuff. Im currently trying to sell it on ebay with not a whole lot of luck. If any of you guys are interested PM me. Again sorry to be whoring myself out on here, but I figured Id ask.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter