****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY DS hung his postcard up on the wall next to his bed in his room. I may never get it off the wall LOL He then had to call Gramma to tell her he got "a postcard from Mickey Mouse".

Thank you so much Allie'smom!!!!!

Lewdyan1: My sons postcard says: I miss you and can't wait for you to visit. Love Mickey Mouse.

Minnie1156 I will send a postcard at end of May if you PM me with info. Also if you know of a saying that might nudge DH along LOL

I will be there May 25-31 so if I mail the 26th and you think it may arrive prior to anyones arrival please pm me the info. :goodvibes

fran99999 said:
MY DS hung his postcard up on the wall next to his bed in his room. I may never get it off the wall LOL He then had to call Gramma to tell her he got "a postcard from Mickey Mouse".

Thank you so much Allie'smom!!!!!

Lewdyan1: My sons postcard says: I miss you and can't wait for you to visit. Love Mickey Mouse.

Minnie1156 I will send a postcard at end of May if you PM me with info. Also if you know of a saying that might nudge DH along LOL

I will be there May 25-31 so if I mail the 26th and you think it may arrive prior to anyones arrival please pm me the info. :goodvibes
Thanks for the offer fran but I really need it sent in the next few weeks so I can make my reservations

Going back again in three weeks. I will be happy to send more postcards. Leaving March 11. PM me if you want a postcard sent. I hope the four I sent got there and that the kids enjoyed them!

I love this idea! Are these special cards that are bought at WDW or is it just a regular postcard?

If someone is going down the end of Apr or beginning of May, I would love for my children to recieve one. 3 have already been, 1 has yet to experience the Magic!

We will be down Jun 4-12 and I would be more than happy to send out a few to others in return. PM me if you are interested. ::MickeyMo

I would love to get them send to my 3 grandchildren (7, 6 and 4) who are going in April 3-9.
We are doing the Family Gatherings for my granddaughter as she will be turning 4. I would love to help some others out also by sending some post card for any one going after our dates. Thanks
I'm not sure how to PM..

June 4-12...would love to get 2 for my 2 dd and ds MidMayish...anyone help out there...Maybe for my parents who will be going too?

Need some Disney magic :wizard: need to convince my dad to go with us we are there april 22 if anyone is going soon please pm me :wave2:
I have one family but my dh said we can do another so the first to pm me i can do :bitelip:

We are going March 20-26 and do not mind being Fairy Godmailers? If you are interested, please PM me.

tashartx

Hi. Anyone going around the first of April willing to send out postcards to my 4 year old daughter and infant son? (to the infant, too mostly to impress my 4 year old!) My daughter loves Minnie and Mickey Mouse. I would be more than happy to send out 5 postcards for others. I am going to WDW the first week in May. Please PM me if interested. I think this is just a wonderful idea.

We will be going the last week in April. Please PM if you would like for me to send any out! I think this is GREAT!

bump Come on people I've been practicing my Mickey Mouse signiture. I'll be there May25-31. :goodvibes :banana:

Each Disney resort has a CM whose job it is to sign the character's name. Just ask at the front desk and they will take care of this for you. ::MickeyMo

awesome idea- I'm not going until September, but hope i can remember to post that I'll do some for people then! Hoepfully, I can remember to have Mickey send DS one, too!

Please email me if you would like me to send out postcards to your children. :wizard: I am going April 29 through May 9 th and would be happy to send out 5 postcards. Please PM me with children's names and addy, character preferences and any special message you would like. :flower: :flower: :flower:

I am taking 2 kids, boy 10 and girl 7, March 25-April 2....I know its late, but I would LOVE if someone could send one to them...PM me

AND, If anyone wnts us to send one out, pm me the info and I will do it..

wyldflower said:
I am taking 2 kids, boy 10 and girl 7, March 25-April 2....I know its late, but I would LOVE if someone could send one to them...PM me

AND, If anyone wnts us to send one out, pm me the info and I will do it..

Did you find a Fairy? I will be happy to help. PM if you want.

All the discussion seems to revolve around the coolness of the kid receiving a post card - which is cool indeed. This would also be another cool way of letting them know that - SURPRISE - they are going to WDW. I just booked our package and flights and am now pondering when and how to tell the kids. This sounds like a cool option to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter