****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I know this may be a stretch but if anyone happens to be in the world in the next two weeks and would be willing to mail out one or two cards for me I would be super appreciative! Please and thank you pixiedust:

We'll be going at the end of September and I'd love for my girls to get cards. They really like princesses, especially Ariel.

I'd be willing to send out some pixie dust when we're there too. :)

Hello! I am looking for a Fairy Godmother to send a postcard to my daughter. I am surprising her for her 7th birthday. We will be there from Oct 13- 19th. If anyone is willing to help me that would be great!!

I will also send be willing to return the favor to someone :)

Hello! I am looking for a Fairy Godmother to send a postcard to my daughter. I am surprising her for her 7th birthday. We will be there from Oct 13- 19th. If anyone is willing to help me that would be great!!

I will also send be willing to return the favor to someone :)

Hi Galaxyg428:

I will be in WDW from 9/22 to 9/28 and would be happy to send a postcard to your daughter, if you like.

PM me with your address and her fav character/princess.

We would love to get a postcard from "Mickey" stating how excited he is that we will be coming to visit ;) Our dates are in November. I am also willing to buy and send postcards to whomever after our trip!

We would love to get a postcard from "Mickey" stating how excited he is that we will be coming to visit ;) Our dates are in November. I am also willing to buy and send postcards to whomever after our trip!

Will be happy to send your family a postcard - PM me with your address.:)

Good morning! We are taking our first ever trip to Disney World in a month and would love to get a postcard for my daughters. They are so excited they can hardly wait the 30 days we have left :cool1: We would love a Mickey Mouse card. I would appreciate it greatly!

I can do this when we are there n October. Pm me your address

I just learned about fgm and was wondering if anyone can send one to my son from Mickey for his first trip in 20 days!!
I would def be able to pass along the magic in the middle of sept!!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm going to be down in the World October 2-11 and I'd love to be a Fairy Godmailer for my third time (I was one the past two years). I really enjoyed it. I can do any Princess, Fairy, Hero or anything else you want. I'm an actress who loves writing so this is truly something I love to do. I think it's a wonderful thing to send some pixie dust while I'm down there and I hope it makes their day and makes them smile (there's a reason why my friends call me Disney Princess princess: .)

If you would like me to send a postcard to your son, daughter or a child you know (I'll even send to an adult, if you'd like. Anyone who'd like some pixie dust is welcome!), send me a message with information like name, age, favorite character or character you'd like me to write as, date of next trip (in case you'd like Mickey or Rapunzel to say "can't wait to see you!") and any other information you'd like included. They'll be added to my list (which I will check MANY times before I go) and will receive some pixie dust from this Fairy Godmailer pixiedust:

Can't wait to share the pixie dust!

-Katie-Louise (Katie In Wonderland)

We will be there 9/21-9/28 and would love to send a postcard for someone. PM me if anyone needs one!

We are taking our first ever trip to Disney World. We will be leaving on the 20th of September and returning on the 28th:cheer2:. I would love to get a postcard for my daughters they are 5/7. We will be surprising them tongiht with their dream trip. If anyone is interend in sending please let me know and I will give our address. I will pass on the magic once we return

We are taking our first ever trip to Disney World. We will be leaving on the 20th of September and returning on the 28th:cheer2:. I would love to get a postcard for my daughters they are 5/7. We will be surprising them tongiht with their dream trip. If anyone is interend in sending please let me know and I will give our address. I will pass on the magic once we return

I will send them one! PM your info

Hi All,

We'll be in the world 9/23 -10/2, and would be happy to mail some post card out for a couple families. Please pm me your information and what you want on your post card. Thanks

Sara

We will be in WDW from 10/27 to 11/2, my DGD (5) first trip.

I think it would be fun to send pc - just Pm me. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter