FAA Alert re: Sex Toys!!!!

*is convulsing and laughing so hard limminade is squirting out her nose and her eyes are watering*

Groosch!??? isn't this ah 'recycled' thread??? has'nt ah similar "event" been posted nert ter long ago???

That's like old news... I worked at a checkpoint 20 years ago and it used to happen on a fairly regular basis.... I was always amazed by how many people have them in their carry on luggage!

That would be embarrassing but very funny. Something to laugh about later. People need to not take life so seriously. Course I suppose she's hoping for some easy money...

Embarassing but not THAT bad. I imagine that she'll get over it someday. ;)

(Giggle... :) )

LOL! It doesn't take a genious to figure out that taking the batteries out would prevent this. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess I would be getting sued too, cause I would have been ROTFLOL with the employees.

Originally posted by EROS
Thanks, Tnkrbell:D .

DEB, REAL MEN in Boston, aside from SPAGo, don't need to use such toys
puh-leeze. this man don't need no help... ;)

Eros, the heartland does have such shops around. Or so I've heard.

I would have been laughing right along with everyone else.

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
That's like old news... I worked at a checkpoint 20 years ago and it used to happen on a fairly regular basis.... I was always amazed by how many people have them in their carry on luggage!
Seriously? Wow. I would have guessed it was something that happens every once & a blue moon. Now I don't feel so bad when I'm traveling back with dirty socks. LOL.

LOL, quit making me laugh. I'll wake up my kids.

Nope, didn't work, I had to go to bed. I had to get up early this morning. lol

I'm having a hard time trying to 'silently' laugh... My co-workers must be wondering what's going on in my office. LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter