F&WF Menus

Wish I were going to the F&WF. The menus look awesome. So many things I'd love to put in my stomach!!

Thanks for the menus, we will be there in 19 days. I think I need more money.:rotfl2: We haven't been there in years and can't wait. It will be only DH and I. Anniversary trip. :love:

So excited to see chocolate creme brulee back on the menu in France!

Will be there Sunday for my daughter's 22nd birthday.

Totally bummed you can't spend the gift card on food & wine!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Fly:hippie:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mickey2000. So nice of you to post these pictures.

Now I am anxious to see some crowd pix from today because we are leaving tomorrow! :banana::banana::banana:

I can not wait !!!!:banana::banana:We will be there Oct 24. The menu looks great this year. Is the "beer Passport" new , and is there a "Wine Passport"? I hope so:cheer2:. Ok , now for the dumb question to go alond what exactly are they, and how do you get one? We are there every year and have never heard of this.:confused3

I can not wait !!!!:banana::banana:We will be there Oct 24. The menu looks great this year. Is the "beer Passport" new , and is there a "Wine Passport"? I hope so:cheer2:. Ok , now for the dumb question to go alond what exactly are they, and how do you get one? We are there every year and have never heard of this.:confused3

OMG I am so excited. This is our first F&W festival and there are SOOO many good things to try! Can't wait! Thank you for posting this!

Ok, I know I sound like a nag, but can someone please explain the beer passport. I am wondering is this like the kids passport where you just get stamps or is this like a coupon kinda thing?:confused3 DH and DBL will love it:drinking1:jumping1:

Thank you, can't believe that Lobster Roll is considered a snack credit!:cool1:

Thanks to both posters, the signs & the map! :thumbsup2

Is anyone else dismayed over the glaring absence of Chilaquiles this year at the Mexico booth??? They've been a staple there as long as I can remember. I love change & trying new things, but that was my favorite old time standby that I got every year. Poor DH was crushed when I told him they weren't there this year.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make some for us here at home from our old Festival cookbooks.....

27 more days. I'm glad we have 5 or 6 meals planned at the Festival. Looks like we have some serious eating & drinking to do. :dance3:

I'll be arriving in Orlando tomorrow (9/26/09) about 11:15am. Think I can get checked into CSR and make it to Epcot by lunch?:cool1: Oh my, which side of World Showcase do I start on? It all looks good and I'm on the DxDDP, so have 16 credits to use.:banana::banana: Thanks so much for both the menus and the map. This helps so much with planning. I'm making a list and checking it twice. lol

I'll be arriving in Orlando tomorrow (9/26/09) about 11:15am. Think I can get checked into CSR and make it to Epcot by lunch?:cool1: Oh my, which side of World Showcase do I start on? It all looks good and I'm on the DxDDP, so have 16 credits to use.:banana::banana: Thanks so much for both the menus and the map. This helps so much with planning. I'm making a list and checking it twice. lol

Have fun at CSR Aubriee, my wife and I will be there next Friday!:cool1:

Hey Aubriee :) We'll be there next week too! Maybe we'll see you around!!

We are starting in Canada...beer cheese soup!!

Ok, I know I sound like a nag, but can someone please explain the beer passport. I am wondering is this like the kids passport where you just get stamps or is this like a coupon kinda thing?:confused3 DH and DBL will love it:drinking1:jumping1:

Nag, nag , nag :rotfl: I don't know what it is like exactly but here's what the official Disney release says:

Beer Hop Between France and Morocco Pavilions
Purchase a beer passport to begin your tasting adventure! Celebrate the art of beer making and sample amazing ales, lagers and craft beer from around the globe. This one-of-a-kind experience will tantalize taste buds and educate the palate.

Not very helpful but if it is like the Wine Walks you get a card with the names of the samples on it. They punch-out the specific sample name once you've tried a sample.

I know the beer hop is right next to The Brewer's Collection and this is what they are offering:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter