• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EYE2EYE shirts - Designs and Information

oh dear ... looks like i'll have major issues if i order an RR shirt. 5'9", 245ish :eek:

yeah, im losing (sloooooowly) but i want a shirt NOW ... ;)
AlertShirts would fit you and tehy are wicking. They are a little heavier adn probably do't breathe as well, but I ran teh full and teh Minnie in those the last 2 years and I am not heat tolerant.

For those who have both, is the race ready sizing similar to the black Minnie shirt we got at the 15K? I really like the Minnie shirt but I like to run in a longer, more loose fitting shirt. Maybe I will need to order a mens size when its time? Are they longer than the ladies shirts?

I think the RR shirts are a bit looser than the Minnie. I got a large Minnie shirt and it's too tight to wear. The length is about the same. The men's shirts are longer than the ladies.

I haven't worn my eye2eye yet - arrived after I left - but I did want to add to Carrie's post - that I really like the alertshirt.... first time wearing it was the minnie, the wicking Tshirt, and am also don't do well in heat, but had no problems with the tshirt, thought it very comfy and more important wasn't clingy.

I think the RR womens shirts (in large anyway) are slightly larger than the minnie shirt, my Minnie shirt is tight on me, but the RR shirt is not. The mens style would be longer, for those who do not want a short shirt. We were wearing RR shirts for racing before the WISH order.

Stick with RR shirts , Eye 2 eye fails to respond and Paypal will not honor my claim.

Scott H - Sorry to hear that you aren't getting any results :sad2: . That's pretty bad when both can't seem to help you out any:confused3 . Yeah, I think i2i is done for now and their looking back at RR or maybe into another supplier that can handle multiple orders and are trustworthy.

Yes such is life, I don't want anyone else here to have to deal with these folks like I have.

So if ya see me at a race and my shirt says Kate, it's me Scott. LOL

Scott - I completely concur.

I was charged, paid on April 22 and have yet to receive a shirt or refund despite repeated promises.:mad:

I do not feel WISH should have anything more to do with this company.

Generally I am very tolerant of mistakes and try to work with companies as much as I can. On the Race Ready shirt order I was one of the ones willing to take the shirt without complaint with the "Dish" boards slogan.

But for eye2eye to take money from customers, not fill their orders, and not issue an immediate refund when it comes to light that you never shipped their order - that is just unacceptable. I hope we both get our money back from this company, but based on everyone's past dealings with them I will not hold my breath.:sad2:

Wow, I am so sorry for all the WISH teammates who didn't get their shirts. :(

I agree that this company should be avoided at this point.

This is one reason I think we should "streamline" WISH gear. Personally, when I saw that people were signing up to order stuff, I assumed that these were all reputable companies. I think it would be safe to say that most WISHers would feel the same way. I don't care if it's Race Ready or someone else, or even two vendors if we need to accommodate more sizes, but I would feel better if WISH could forge relationships with vendors to help avoid this in the future.

Of course WISH is more than a shirt, but it was the shirt that helped people know I was WISH on the inside! :goodvibes

Hey Kate, oh sorry I mean Scot... I call mine the "rogue" wish shirt. :lmao:

They are still promising to replace Scott's shirts, I plan to call weekly until we get them. Maybe if I bug them enough, they will come thru!

Thanks Christine fr teh link will contact them when I get home.

I received a full refund today!

Good luck to everyone else in getting your matters resolved.:thumbsup2

via Pay pal??? how did you learn of the refund???

I am glad for you.

When I talked to them last Friday, they told me Scott's shirts would be shipped this Thurs or Fri, so I will be on the phone again tomorrow to see if that is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter