extra ps for cinderella's breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfun

Earning My Ears
looking to a extra ps for cindy's breakfast...will be in disney may 6-12 2001. i am all stressed out! want to make birthday daughter happy! thankskhodic@home.com ;)

My DW, and 2 DS' went to the breakfast at the Castle and used the advice of this board and called 10 minutes before 7am 60 days prior to the date we wanted the ressie and we were the 3rd reservation that morning. Here is the information that I used from the information board.Best Strategy for Getting PS for Cinderella's Royal Table Character Breakfast.

"You MUST call exactly 60 days before the date you want to dine at the Castle for breakfast. And, you MUST start calling a couple of minutes before WDW Dining opens (7 AM, Monday thru Friday and 8 AM, weekends and holidays. All times are EASTERN). If you get a message, hang up and call again. As soons as a CM answers, tell them you want Cinderella's Royal Table Character Breakfast on the date you want and the first available time. Use the 888-WDW-DINE number to directly call WDW Dining so you don't get caught in a transfer cue from CRO or MKC offices."

I was so nervous while I was trying to call and It worked out for us. We had both our DS' and they thought that was one of the best CB's that Disney had to offer along side the Crystal Palace.

Good luck.....
I believe 60 days for you is March 13th.....Next Tuesday....Get ready to make your call. To assure you get your reservation for the day you want you need to call that a.m.

Michael

'86 OS Honeymoon at WDW
'99 CS First time with our sons
'00 PO Best man in Boardwalk wedding
'01 DCL First cruise for the family

The time to call is now. Your window to call for your trip is 3/7 - 3/13 888-wdw-dine

Michael

'86 OS Honeymoon at WDW
'99 CS First time with our sons
'00 PO Best man in Boardwalk wedding
'01 DCL First cruise for the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter