Extra money making ideas

Amazon takes a lot of old electronics, video games, books etc for trade in. If you have 3 kids, there might be some of that stuff lying around unused. Its a one time thing, but its a good way to get rid of clutter.

I do Swagbucks and earn $15-$20 a month in Amazon gift cards. I use the app and "watch" videos on my phone while I'm doing other things around the house. And I try to do a survey a night but if I get rejected I stop at 3 tries a night.

I do Opinion Outpost. Don't make a lot but do it while I'm watching tv after the kids are in bed.

I sell Scentsy. I don't make a lot of money but I support my own habit and make a little each month and I do enjoy getting out of the house and doing parties or events.

This summer I'm offering drop in style babysitting. And I've made $150 in the last 2 weeks. You could do 1 Friday night a month and make $30-$40 easily.

I sell my kids clothes at consignment sales twice a year.

I sell other stuff throughout the year at an online yard sale facebook group.

When I shop online I go through ebates.

Good luck! I'm always looking for other little things to do. None of them make a whole lot but every little bit helps!

Viewpoints is rewarding 700+word reviews with 100 points. At 500 points you can cash out for a $5 Amazon gift card. Those are great to save for Christmas! My kids' birthdays are both in April so I use Amazon gift cards to get lots of the lightning deals and save 1/2 for birthday gifts.

Viewpoints is rewarding 700+word reviews with 100 points. At 500 points you can cash out for a $5 Amazon gift card. Those are great to save for Christmas! My kids' birthdays are both in April so I use Amazon gift cards to get lots of the lightning deals and save 1/2 for birthday gifts.

Thanks for the tip! I used to review things on there to get samples, but stopped. I didn't realize now you could earn points for reviews. Looks like I'll be starting up again. $5 is $5. Between that and Swagbucks I could rack up some serious gift cards on Amazon!:thumbsup2

I do mystery shopping and my wife is a pampered chef consultant. She loves it and it brings in a good amount of money. Facebook parties are big right now, so you essentially can sell pampered chef from your couch :). I am familiar with it, but by no means an expert. If you have questions about it, you can message her lol. HeatherNorwoodPC@yahoo.com . I think it's actually free to become a consultant in June, but she would know better :)

Youth sports are always looking for timekeepers, referees, etc. Great jobs for kids 12+, but also parents looking for additional income. Basketball timekeepers make $8-10 an hour; soccer referees for the young kids teams can make $12-$15 for a 45 minute game.

Some folks around here also work the events centers for concerts, big games, etc. They can make $60-$100 a night hanging out, selling dogs and pouring beer.

Just adding a few more ideas even though this is a past thread.

-I work for a previous employer doing project work from home
-mystery shopping - check Volition.com - I use the location job finder to find companies that work in my area, check them out to make sure they're legit, and sign up. Recently, I got a free oil change and was paid $30 for it! You won't get rich but I can find some jobs that pay decent and some allow us a free or cheap meal out.

-DH works for a security company doing crowd control at events
-DH's friends have extra jobs too- one works for a golf course & one teaches classes at a fitness club

I haven't tried it but there are usually ads for banquet servers around here. I would think summer & holiday seasons would be busy.

I mystery shop with market force and have been very happy with them :)

I think Market Force is a great company to start with to see if your suited for mystery shopping. The scenarios are picky without being over the top whacky, they pay on time though not a lot, and they have so many clients that you can almost always find something near you.

I think my all time favorite shop, not for Market Force, was to go into a national sandwich chain, order a specific sandwich, take it out to the car and count how many slices of meat were on it. Talk about easy!

I think Market Force is a great company to start with to see if your suited for mystery shopping. The scenarios are picky without being over the top whacky, they pay on time though not a lot, and they have so many clients that you can almost always find something near you.

I think my all time favorite shop, not for Market Force, was to go into a national sandwich chain, order a specific sandwich, take it out to the car and count how many slices of meat were on it. Talk about easy!

I did Market Force for awhile and loved the shops at the grocery store I go to anyway. But then most of them in my area ended up being at Five Guys and I can't eat that stuff anymore (as good as it is, yum). Plus my freelancing started ramping up with more clients and I didn't have time. But, they do pay pretty well for what it is and on time.

Hello! Name your best way to make extra money. I work full time and have three kids at home. Is there anything I can do on the side or later at night? Where is the best place to look for jobs?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am not sure if you're still looking for ways to make extra/more money but I've been making good money from an opportunity I've recently found online.

Anyone with access to an internet connected device (pc, laptop, tablet or smart phone) can do it and it only takes as little as a few minutes to a couple of hours daily to see consistent results.

I'm very new here so I am unable to include pictures and links but please feel free to message me also and I'd do my best to assist and give you more information about it.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am not sure if you're still looking for ways to make extra/more money but I've been making good money from an opportunity I've recently found online.

Anyone with access to an internet connected device (pc, laptop, tablet or smart phone) can do it and it only takes as little as a few minutes to a couple of hours daily to see consistent results.

I'm very new here so I am unable to include pictures and links but please feel free to message me also and I'd do my best to assist and give you more information about it.

Thanks.

What do you do Troll the internet using searches for key phrases all day long??? Obviously you didn't join the Disboards because of your love of Disney.

I have been selling in eBay, but just in the past two weeks I have sold a lot from Facebook yard sale sites in our area. I have a ton of my sons clothes that I am about to put into consignment but I thought I would try this first and it has worked! I sold $65.00 Monday, $65.00'Tuesday and $25.00 today. I have also sold some old camreas and dvd players. The best part there are no fees!! Its adding up and it's a simple picture and a text. I meet in public places and so far it has gone well. Just an idea. I didn't know groups like that even existed.

I have also been using facebook this last week to sale a few items. I joined a few different resale/yard sale type groups and it makes selling so easy. I sold about 4 pair of Miss me jeans that my daughter outgrew and some scrapbook stuff I no longer used and I now have 321.00 to pay on my WDW trip! I am going through my youngest daughters clothes and American Girl stuff today and will be doing the same with it.

I mystery shop with market force and have been very happy with them :)

I am thinking about signing up but a little concerned that I have to provide my SS number. Has anyone heard of any concerns with this? I see they say they are a secure site, but still I worry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter