• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

As a I watch the news a lot of memories have been stirred I lived through similar events being from and still in NYC. There are no words that will make you feel better so ji will leave you will this

To the people who call Boston home you are and will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everyone and thier families are safe.

Can anyone confirm the fire at the "library"? I have a friend that works at the Boston Public Library.

We were in the city today and walked thru the finish line area this morning. We brought our daughter to her first Red Sox game. There was a home run by a Sox player in the 5th, and the noise got too much for her. We opted to leave after that inning for ease of getting out and she had had enough of the game.

I've never been so glad that we left a ballgame early. I'm at home in shock over it and relieved. I can't imagine how awful it would have been for the three of us to have been in there. I'm so glad this is a memory she just won't have.

Fox news reports that two more devices found and are being dismantled. Thats a total of four bombs now, 2 exploded 2 non.

Boston Globe's twitter feed is reporting multiple unexploded devices.

Prayers for everyone in Boston.

Just saw what I guess they didn't mean to show.... A man with both legs gone in a wheel chair, being pushed to medics, as someone beside him carried his legs(not attached)

We couldn't believe they showed it.

Prayers for everyone in Boston.

Just saw what I guess they didn't mean to show.... A man with both legs gone in a wheel chair, being pushed to medics, as someone beside him carried his legs(not attached)

We couldn't believe they showed it.

Was he a runner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter