• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expiry on CDN Disney Passes

Romandel

Mouseketeer
I know that the Disney Passes buy 1 get 50% off the other are only valid for a specific period of time. I believe you can purchase them up to a certain date and they are valid for possibly a month after that???

I am planning (hopefully) a spring trip and since the dates are sort of flexible, I want to get in on the special. Does anyone know these dates?

Thanks
Jacqui

They are good only for the months listed in the ad. I believe they run until March or April.

We have them and I have to pick them up from the TA. We have purchased these on two occasions. When they expire, they really expire!!!

(Some passes are vouchers which you redeem at the gate, such as Universal and the expiry date depends on redemption, but these special cdn passes are not)

Canadians can get a great deal on 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS passes -- buy one, get the second half-price! Additional passes are 25% off. The specially priced passes are valid November 15, 2002 through May 15, 2003 and first day of use must by by April 30, 2003. The tickets will remain on sale until April 19, 2003. Two or more Special Offer 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS passes must be purchased at the same time. If purchasing an adult and a child pass, then 50% reduction is on the lesser ticket. Available at Canadian Disney Stores and selected travel agencies (including CAA) in Canada. Valid Canadian ID required for purchase and use. Information appears on the DisneyWorld.ca web site.

CAA has a pretty good description on their
site. 7 Day hopper plus 1 reg-50% off 2nd-25% off 3rd.

caamwo.on.ca click on Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter