Expedia Flights

rpbert1

DIS Veteran
We where planning 4 weeks in LA next year, but we would love to go back to St Petes Beach before we go to LA.
Have been looking flights on Expedia, and was thinking of doing 16 days in Florida so flights to MCO then 16 days later flight from MCO to LA, and then about 2 weeks later a Flight from LA to Dublin.
Although the dates i want are not available yet, i tried some for next year, and the price was not to bad.
My question is for anyone who has booked all their flights together, does the internal flight honour the carrier from the UK because its on 1 ticket, flights are with Virgin to MCO then United to LA and Virgin back to UK

When I have booked connecting flights through Expedia they did, but this was through the same airline (Lufthansa). I would phone the call centre and check, they have always been very helpful when I have called them.:)

Unfortunatley, Virgin do not do connections from MCO to LAX, it will be with United, so will need to wait till i book it and then get in touch with Virgin, as Expedia said its them i will need to phone. if they dont i will need to pay about 50 dollars each for 2 cases each according to Uniteds website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter