Executive Lounge - Manchester

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Has anyone used this, is it worth the money? Thinking of paying for my parents as a surprise when they fly out to our wedding.

Has anyone used this, is it worth the money? Thinking of paying for my parents as a surprise when they fly out to our wedding.

We have used the Escape lounge in terminal 2 - very relaxing place to sit, free drinks including alcohol (not needed if you have a morning flight to the US), not very exciting in the way of food - we had breakfast - croissants, cereal, fruit. Better than fighting for a seat in the departure lounges though.

We have used the Escape lounge in terminal 2 - very relaxing place to sit, free drinks including alcohol (not needed if you have a morning flight to the US), not very exciting in the way of food - we had breakfast - croissants, cereal, fruit. Better than fighting for a seat in the departure lounges though.

I have to disagree it is the perfect place for an alcoholic. Drink before a morning flight. No point going in otherwise.

I have to disagree it is the perfect place for an alcoholic. Drink before a morning flight. No point going in otherwise.

I have to AGREE....:rotfl:.......An alcoholic drink b4 our 10:25 flight to MCO is just what the doctor ordered!! Ha!! :thumbsup2

We used this lounge before our flight a few weeks ago, it was very relaxing and a great location as it is right next to the Virgin gate. There were plenty of people having a glass of wine in there (not me though, I like wine but not at 8:30am!!) We will definately use it again if we fly from Manchester again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter