Excited!

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
We're staying onsite at CBBR for a week at the end of August. We'll use our seasonal passes and can spend a lot of time time in the parks or just pool hopping. I'm undecided about VB. However, I'll be prepared for it with two new swimsuits ☺️ I made sure the tops and bottoms are extra secure! Excited to stay on the dark side

We did the end of August at CBBR last year. It was hard to wait out the entire summer. An entire week is soooo fun. You can really fit in so much pool hopping. Since VB is right there, I would be excited to try something new.

Biochemgirl

WOOT !!

The fun you are gonna have gets me excited too

Vbay you can decide on later even if you wait until you are in the parks

Just remember to pack both swimsuits

We're staying onsite at CBBR for a week at the end of August. We'll use our seasonal passes and can spend a lot of time time in the parks or just pool hopping. I'm undecided about VB. However, I'll be prepared for it with two new swimsuits ☺️ I made sure the tops and bottoms are extra secure! Excited to stay on the dark side

It'll be here before you know it.........I'm sure you'll love it! Yes, extra secure swim wear is an excellent idea.......lots of mishaps like that on YouTube..........don't want to end up on there.......:laughing:

We're going to visit VB for an hour or so just to have a look.......I don't go on any water ride.....ever......but this place looks a lot of fun.......have to see it and sample the food offerings at least........:D

Might buy an EP for it if DH wants to go on anything though.......

Our family is relocating from Texas to Florida in a couple weeks (we're already annual passholders for Universal thanks to yearly visits to HHN), and first up on the agenda is a quick trip in mid-June to check out the Fallon ride and Volcano Bay.

We've never been huge on water parks in general, but we're definitely excited to see what all the fuss is about for this new park. We did splurge on express passes though, since I'm sure the crowds will be crazy this close to the grand opening.

Last edited:

Our family is relocating from Texas to Florida in a couple weeks (we're already annual passholders for Universal thanks to yearly visits to HHN), and first up on the agenda is a quick trip in mid-June to check out the Fallon ride and Volcano Bay.

We've never been huge on water parks in general, but we're definitely excited to see what all the fuss is about for this new park. We're did splurge on express passes though, since I'm sure the crowds will be crazy this close to the grand opening.

Fabulous news!

Will we see you at horror nights again this year??

Of course!

One of our favorite weekends of the year--and now we can go for multiple weekends.

That is wonderful news. I hope you'll all be very happy in Florida.........

If you see me, give me a shout out........:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter