Excel Spreadsheet

Here you go...Keep in mind that I have dining confirmation numbers as well as other confirmations on the sheet. If you are going next month...and don't have any reservations for dining...it may not be as of use to you as someone who is planning far ahead. We also had up to ten people in ages ranging from mid 60's down to seven...Well...she was four when she first started going...They were all "particular" in where they wanted to eat...Whew! that was hard...If you notice, you will see "repeats" from year to year...as to where we ate...That's because the "majority" liked it...Although we had a Grand gathering "number"...We never went to any of the activities...After reading the forums, I felt it wasn't for us...Besides...I was paying for EVERYTHING...........I don't buy them presents for any holidays....birthdays...Christmas...Valentine's ,Easter.....This was my gift to them..so I really had to budget as much as possible...I always picked something specialduring the trip each year though...as a surprise....(Example: this year....Princess and the Pirates Party) This coming February...we will be going to Universal/IOA....and I am afraid this will be a whole new challenge for me! :lmao:

we're going in nov - my extended family, 3 different families- and we are in the beginning of trying to figure out where to eat... so this spreadsheet might save my life and sanity!

when you have time, would you mind emailing me spreadsheet, too??

thank you for your time....

sachi

sslate@gmail.com

I would love a copy of the infamous spreadsheet... I made a planning sheet myself, but don't know if i like it... I can email it to you if you share yours :) thanks so much!

jheimdal@hotmail.com
JODEE :)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter